Women's Soft Faux Leather Tote Shoulder Bag from Dreubea, Big Capacity Tassel Handbag


I LOVE the bag which I got in basic black. For the money it is a darling, classic and chic tote. I found it to be very thick and sturdy and a nice size with a beautiful sheen which makes it look expensive. Mine came without a scarf by accident (to tie on handle) and the seller was very responsive and kind and sent me (6) SIX different scarves PRONTO! All nautical and different colours, very Hermes looking, (1) one leopard. For $15 bucks it is adorable and cannot be beat. Would love a larger one if they make one too! Mine came in flawless condition in literally TWO days, very happy! Thank you so much!
Practical and sturdy. Looks sophisticated enough that I get many compliments. I tie a kerchief on it to match my outfit. It carries all of my things, nicely. If you like this purse to close, don’t put too much in it. Surprisingly sturdy. I bought a pink one, in the Spring, and travelled with it. It still looks, almost, new and I go through a lot of purses. A zippered purse organizer fits in it, nicely. I really have a lot I need to carry with me. Best bang for my buck. Lots of pretty colours. I, also, bought black. When I first received it, I thought the straps would rip, since they look thin. It has not been a problem. I’ve had water, bottles, documents and a bunch of other things crammed in there, even an umbrella and kids toys added to that. The straps held! Love it!
bought this bag because I liked the color and had been wanting a new, lighter colored tote. All my current ones are black and brown. I purchased the light blush bag and it came as described, shade was exact to what is pictured. I didn't expect much from a $15 bag but I was pleasantly surprised. There is only one side pocket inside for smaller items, which is fine for me because I keep my smaller items sorted in small makeup bags (ipsy bags) but otherwise it is an open tote. There's no zipper but there is a single button closure. It's worth noting I tend to overfill my bags and you'd think that with a "cheap" bag it wouldn't hold up but it does!! I've managed to stuff my journal, my kindle, a makeup bag, several other pouches with stuff, and still manage to get my 40oz Hydroflask in there and it has held up. It has a soft leather feel and to the untrained eye it looks real. I have several designer handbags and I have several "cheap" ones and this is one of my favorites. It was money well spent for me. Highly recommend.
The quality of leather is great for the price. Functional with its size and inside pocket on the side panel. It has a soft backside on the leather inside the bag. Stitching is solid where the handles are attached and it has a strong magnet to hold the closed. I chose the bag because of its size, material and price, within my budget. I plan to use it to travel to carry my phone, I-pad and wallet. I am very pleased with my purchase.
I needed a larger purse/bag than I usually use because I'm going to attempt to attend a classical (outdoor) concert in August and I have medial conditions that require I bring along a number of items to control my body temp, and meds, wraps, etc.. I didn't want to look like a carnival coming into a room, so I work hard to disguise all my medical helps as not to be a distraction. This bag is so roomy, but doesn't look like I have a kitchen sink in it. I've already ordered a white one, and will probably end up with several more. The price break is always what I am looking for when buying for myself. I'd rather have 10 basic leather bags in assorted colors, than buy one expensive one and have to worry about it all the time, because it's all I have -- and now I have a bag for several outfit color schemes, and one for just medical stuff.
These bags make a great statement piece, because the colors are amazing and they really finish off the entire look.
Well made and strong. Not sure what happened to others who report the shoulder straps falling apart. I have been known to put quite a bit of weighty items into my bag and it's held up beautifully. Inside and out are finished. Snap closure works great. Nice sized bag - big enough for all my stuff but doesn't feel overly large. Already have cream and now black. Will be ordering more in the next few months in red and another in brown
Love this bag! It is perfect for school, lots of room & not too big to where my books laptop would flop over.. just what i needed! This color (blue) is beautiful & it came with a silk tie & Thank you card! Came very quickly & i put my school stuff in it right away. Thank you Dreubea
This bag is great. I got the soft pink, and it’s a beautiful ballerina pink color. It holds a lot, and the interior pocket has ample room for keys and/or a smaller phone. I am confused by reviews stating the handles are not strong. If you regularly carry anvils around in your bag, this bag is not for you. But I have my Surface pc, my Erin Condren full-size planner, my wallet, pen bag, makeup bag, etc. inside and the handles seem quite sturdy to me. I definitely recommend this bag for the price (unless you are an anvil juggler; if so, I wish you all the best - but I suggest you look elsewhere for a bag to suit your needs).
Great size, sturdy construction. Straps could be a little bit thicker for the size of the bag but overall it satisfies the purpose.
I have always liked handbags with a metallic finish. I was looking for one with gold, pewter, or silver finish, but I also wanted a bag that was large enough to carry a lot of items. This was a perfect fit. A decorative scarf for tying on the strap came along with it. This was a pleasant surprise, as I didn't know about the scarf decor when I ordered. The tote's material is thin, but it's sturdy enough to prevent a strap from popping or anything inside from puncturing. It has one pocket inside, and there, I store my keys. I inserted a purse liner to add other compartments. If your aim is to purchase a designer-look or designer-feel bag, this is not the one. If you desire a large-capacity tote that's stylish, you'll be satisfied.
I loved that it was very roomy, The scarf is cute and the thank you gesture place a smile on my face. Love the feel of the bag too!
This purse is worth the money and then some. Simple and light weight.
Very nice and roomy bag. Received quick and got a nice thank you with a silk purse tie to thank me for the purchase.
This is a perfect size totes bag. Love it!
I purchased this bag in grey to use for recent travel. It is so much nicer than I anticipated and I love it! Seems very durable and well made and I love that it has a pocket on the inside, where I ended up storing my cell phone and small odds and ends like a pack of gum and ear buds. The added bonus is that it is not only beautiful and fashionable, but also light weight and easy to carry.
Love this bag!! Perfect size to hold all my stuff and very lightweight. Mine did NOT have a “weird smell” at all (like others have stated). It’s gorgeous! Plus the seller also included a cute little scarf /bag twilly, for free. I am partial to Pom-poms on my bags, but I still appreciate the kindness of including something extra as a “thank you”.🌸🙂
Faux leather
1 main big pocket & 1 small side pocket
Size: Approx. L 14.1 x H 11.8 x D 4.3 inch.; handle drop length approx. 9 inch. This bag holds an ipad, charge, wallet, books, phone, keys, cosmetics, essentials and so on. It's a good choice for traveling, working, shopping, school, etc.
Features: a simple, casual and fashionable tote bag/shoulder bag with a tassel decoration; Convenient magnet closure design and soft material, comfortable to carry.
Quality: if the bag has quality issues, you can contact us with pictures, we will make a refund or send you a new one. ( Dreubea is an US Trademark, Serial Number: 87769693, 'Dreubea' products are solely sold by 'Dreubea', please carefully check the seller name before you paying.)
Description
This Dreubea casual tote bag is a basic item but also a fashionable one.
It is big enough to hold wal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Womens Striped Off The Shoulder Tops 3 4 Flare Sleeve Tie Knot Blouses and Tops

Women's Short Sleeve Tie Front Knot Casual Loose Fit Tee T-Shirt

Women's Grand Court Sneaker