For someone who is always misplacing my safety goggles, this is perfect as it's always on my head. Another plus is that the shield doesn't fog up from my dust mask, which is a problem I always had from wearing goggles. Also is great for shielding my face from splashes when working with cleaning solutions overhead Howdy folks! Tl:dr if you've got a huge head? It'll fit comfortably! WOOHOO! I know of what I speak. Every sport I had a helmet special ordered. I wore an adult large in little league baseball. A baseball cap does not approach the crown of my head. With the back open, it sits up there like I'm a Mr. Potato Head doll. If you have a big skull and you're worried about the headband, don't be. It'll work I’ve owned other full face shields at this level and this has to be the best one I’ve had. Better than the ones the Big Box stores carry. I love the screw adjustment for head size. Simple and very useful, sometimes I don’t reali...
Comments
Post a Comment
Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.