Facial Hair Remover for Women, Leuxe Painless Hair Removal Waterproof Shaver Razor with LED Light for Peach Fuzz Fine Hair Chin Cheek Upper Lip


, I love this little gadget! It needed a battery (no big deal, just a heads up) 

It works better than I hoped and I am
happy happy with it! I hated having to use a straight edge razor - I always nicked my self! .but this
shaver left my skin smooth and whisked off everything easily. I will have to use it more often but no big deal compared to how i dreaded and hated to have use the straight edge. I highly recommend this.
I had my doubts about this product but since it was relatively inexpensive, I bought it. I'm getting tired of tweezing stray hairs off my face every day, and I hate going to a salon to have my face waxed. This little device shaves incredibly close and does not irritate my skin. It's also painless-- it does not pull hair, it doesn't overheat, and it is super-easy to clean. My skin is super-smooth now and it takes about 15 seconds every morning to use. So glad I bought it.
I liked this hair remover very much. My friend has gotten me paranoid about having any hair on my face recently so I used this to take off all the peach fuzz. It was really easy to use, turn on, I've not yet tried cleaning it and I can't immediately see how that will work. I rated it lower because that wasn't super obvious to me and I will have to read the instructions to clean it out. It took a few swipes to get all the hairs in some places but its the same with razors. I love that this didn't irritate my skin or leave it red at all. It was simple, painless, and quick!
I have always been very hairy all over my face, and I’ve used everything. Laser treatments, touch up razors, waxing, threading, you name it! This is the only product I’ve ever used that is completely painless and EXTREMELY effective! I was able to get my chin, my upper lip and my cheeks in under a minute! I will be keeping this in my makeup bag forever!
Although I received this product almost 2 months ago, I have waited to write a review until I used it a couple of times. Every time I use this product, I am amazed at what it does and wonder why I waited so long to order one. I went to an electrolysis from the age of 14 to 21 for hair on my cheeks, chin and upper lip. From the age of 21 until I went through menopause, I had no problem. After going through menopause, the hair on my legs diminished as well as I noticed less on my arms; however, hair was, again, growing on my face (chin, upper lip, under the bottom lip and some cheek hairs). I checked into laser treatments, however, I was told that it's only good for dark hairs and, although I did have dark hairs, I also had light (gray) hairs and the cost was expensive. So, I tried electrolysis again, which was painful and, although it killed the root of the hair, hair would appear in other spots on my face and chin and it was expensive as well. I used tweezers, but this took a long time and I didn't get all the hairs. I tried the hair remover spring, which worked to some degree, but you could feel the pulling sensation - not pain, but a twinge. I also tried the battery operated tweezers (Wizzit and Emoji) and these worked quite well, however there was still the "twinge." I tried the cream hair remover but could not stand the smell and I tried the wax, but that hurt. After using the battery operated tweezers and/or spring, the hair would grow back within a couple of days, although I could go a week sometimes. So, I decided to check out additional hair removal products on Amazon and, after reading all the reviews for this product, I decided to try it...I had nothing to lose (except hair) and everything to gain. I wish I had ordered this a long time ago. THIS WORKS!! NO PAIN....NONE....NADA....NIL...and it removes the hair in places that the other products did not (I always had tiny hairs underneath my bottom lip and nothing would remove them). Also, I noticed that the hair does not grow back as quickly as when I used the other products. I am so thrilled with this product. No matter how old you are, it's an embarrassment to have hair growing out of your face. I would give this product 10 stars. Since purchasing this product the end of August 2019 (it is now October 2019), I have used it approximately 4 times and it's great, plus it's very quiet - not like the battery operated "tweezers," which sounded just like an electric shaver. Thank you for making a product that really works.
Effective but painless: Unique dual blades removes facial hair from jaw line, cheeks, chin effectively and painlessly
Gentle enough for daily use: Hypoallergenic stainless steel blades will not cause any redness, irritating to skin.
Leave your make-up flawlessly: This is small razor that cuts hair from the root, leave your skin smooth and make-up flawlessly.
IPX6 graded waterproof: fully washable design enables you to clean it with running water.
Buy with confidence: Any problem please feel free to contact us. Requires 1*AA battery (Battery Not Included)
Facial Hair Remover for Women, Leuxe Painless Hair Removal Waterproof Shaver Razor with LED Light for Peach Fuzz Fine Hair Chin Cheek Upper Lip

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's Soft Faux Leather Tote Shoulder Bag from Dreubea, Big Capacity Tassel Handbag

Women's Short Sleeve Tie Front Knot Casual Loose Fit Tee T-Shirt

Women's Grand Court Sneaker