Girls Clothes Outfits, Cute Baby Girl Floral Short Sleeve Pant Set Flower Ruffle Top


Let me just say that I rarley ever right reviews. I was very happy with customer service and that is what got me to review this item.
 When I received the outfit I thought how adorable and nice it was for the price. Unfortunately I noticed a small hole by the shoulder seam. I messaged the seller to let them know and they immediately sent me another one....I mean I got a new one the very next day! That made me so happy. To the seller....a big thank you! :)
This outfit is adorable! My daughter is on the smaller size so while I picked her correct size it is a little big, but she will be able to enjoy the outfit for the next few seasons. Highly recommend, I think I'm going to purchase another outfit!
This was a gift for my only granddaughter's 1st birthday, so I haven't seen her in it yet. Yes, I know, I should have been sent a photo of that little girl modeling it, but her parents are obviously too busy for that (ha). I never thought I'd have a little girl to buy clothes for, and I've been enjoying the entire experience. This outfit is about as cute as it gets. I bought everything a little big because babies grow so fast.
6 people found this helpful
The shirt fit perfect, but the pants were huge. Wish they were a little more skinny pants like because this was really cute and really good quality sewing (which can be iffy when buying from Amazon imo) waiting to see if my return is approved by the seller. I wanted to keep it but by the time the pants fit we will probably be back into summer time. I got the 12-18 months for my 17.5 month old daughter.
EDIT - gave it 3 stars at first because of above issues. The seller was so prompt in replying to my return issue and was quick to resolve so I upped the review to 5. Outfit is still too big so we will use the jeans hopefully in the spring and the shirt in the winter
I ordered this cute outfit for my baby girl because it's just so cute. I ordered size 12-18 months since my daughter is 12 months old. It doesn't fit her yet, but that's okay I'll gladly save it for her. I'm not sure if it doesn't fit because she's on the smaller side of the size range or if it just runs big. Doesn't really matter to me though because she will wear it eventually. The top is very soft and the "holey" jeans are adorable and trendy. Darling little outfit for little girls.
MATERIAL: The Flower Ruffle T-Shirt material is cotton blend, soft and breathable, brings your baby girls comfortable feelings.
✿ FASHION DESIGN: Ruffle and floral print top design with ripped jeans, cute and fashionable. We are sure your little girl will loves this Floral Pant Set and she won't want to take it off.
✿ SEASON: For All Seasons, Perfect for daily wear, holidays, birthdays, Casual, parties, Baby Photo, Unique and Attractive.
✿ SIZE: For Toddler Infant Kids outfits baby girls 12-18M, 18-24M, 2-3T, 3-4T.
✿ GREAT GIFT: Perfect Gift for Easter, Birthday Party, Christening, ect. Best Gift for your little Princess, worth having.
Girls Clothes Outfits, Cute Baby Girl Floral Short Sleeve Pant Set Flower Ruffle Top

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's Soft Faux Leather Tote Shoulder Bag from Dreubea, Big Capacity Tassel Handbag

Women's Short Sleeve Tie Front Knot Casual Loose Fit Tee T-Shirt

Women's Grand Court Sneaker