Passion For Comfort Minimizer Underwire Bra


I prefer a formed cup in a bra, but that being said, this one has been good. It's designed like a lot of large-cupped bras you have probably come across; wire frame with some fabric across it that your breast is supposed to fill and shape on its own.
This bra has not a) felt like it was digging into my shoulders, b) ridden up in the back, c) slipped around or needed any adjustment in the cups, d) lost support, or e) needed replacing after several washes. And it does "minimize" the bust size--I think this is because it doesn't really encourage cleavage and maintains a separation.
I'm happy with this bra, although I would pick a plain/neutral color rather than anything with a pattern. Looks good under a t-shirt, and has let me wear a few button-up blouses without issue, too
The fit was excellent! I ordered a 34D. Nothing "spilled out" as I've seen some people complain about. I suspect those that have that problem are not being entirely realistic about their cup size...I used to be one of them. Anyway, the banding around the back stayed in place & the straps were comfortable enough. A 1/4" wider would be better. The reason for the 3 stars is because the outer material layer was "scrunching up" from the embroidered embellishment, radiating outward...like pleating. Putting a shirt on didn't make those pleated lines lie flat. I'm sending it back for a replacement, hoping it's just defective. I will update.
OMG!!! I got this in the mail yesterday. I tried it on today. This is possibly the BEST bra I have ever purchased.
Now let me tell you. I have very large breasts, and it is nearly impossible to find a great bra. I am a 36DDD. I can’t wear VS, Soma is a hit or miss, but this bra fit PERFECTLY. So comfortable. I was hesitant because I read it didn’t have padding, and I always like a thin padding. But I gave it a go and it is UH-MAZING! Definitely my new go to, and will buy in every color, often. This is my first review I’ve ever left on Amazon, and feel like it was necessary because I know how complicated and stressful it can be for women who are just trying to find a solution for heavy breast, support, and comfort. Definitely recommend!
I have the hardest time finding a bra that fits right, supports well, but is still comfortable. I have bought countless bras based on user reviews claiming they have finally found the perfect bra ... only to find they are not the perfect bra, for me. This one, however, is. I have tried bras with no underwire, claiming to offer superior support, but they roll up at the bottom. I have tried bras with underwires that are not comfortable and do not sit snug against my chest between the breasts. This one fits nice and snug, offers enough support, and I can barely tell I'm wearing it. 38D
Nylon,Spandex
Imported
Adjustable closure
Hand Wash
Minimizes up to 1 1/2 inches slims your look and helps clothes fit better
Hidden, encased underwires help provide a more comfortable fit
Silky smooth lining pampers your skin
Easy on you straps adjust in back
smooth cups with elegant lace insets at the straps
Passion For Comfort Minimizer Underwire Bra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's Soft Faux Leather Tote Shoulder Bag from Dreubea, Big Capacity Tassel Handbag

Women's Short Sleeve Tie Front Knot Casual Loose Fit Tee T-Shirt

Women's Grand Court Sneaker