Purses and Handbags for Women Fashion Ladies PU Leather Top Handle Satchel Shoulder Tote Bags
I absolutely love my new handbag, looks exactly like the picture, easy to clean material, roomy inside, i love blue color classy look for a casual handbag, I love this purse except the back pocket has opening behind the main outside peace that I can put my whole arm through this is caused my cell phone my keys and a few other items to fall to the ground when I thought they were going in the back pouch
I'm madly in love with this purse! The color is exactly as its shown on the picture and it feels just like real leather.
Although its faux-leather, its extremely durable! It's surprisingly water resistant too.
I'd consider this to be a medium sized bag..my measurements came out to 11" long, 5" wide, and a little over 8" tall. Its the perfect "everyday" bag.
I'm madly in love with this purse! The color is exactly as its shown on the picture and it feels just like real leather.
Although its faux-leather, its extremely durable! It's surprisingly water resistant too.
I'd consider this to be a medium sized bag..my measurements came out to 11" long, 5" wide, and a little over 8" tall. Its the perfect "everyday" bag.
As shown in my picture above, there are two large compartments on each side of the zippered pocket, two smaller side pockets and another zippered side pocket. As all medium sized bags should, it includes a removable strap as well.
Overall, I was very impressed with the quality and elegance of this bag for under $30. It so cute and the little rose knot in front of the bag gives it just the right amount of "pop". The light grey goes perfectly with any outfit on any occasion. You'll fall in love with this purse...guaranteed!
First of all I want to say that I was wrong about the size of this purse. I didn't read the description and only relay on images. I expected it to be as large as the one on the right side of my photo but it's actually the small one I am holding on the left side. So, if you are looking for a big purse, this one is not. Yet, I am not returning it back because this purse is really nicely made and I still love the way it looks and feels. I love that it's hard enough to keep the shape even when absolutely empty. Unlike other purses which look nice when stuffed with paper in a store and look totally different once papers are removed. This one stays just the same. I am going to look at other purses this seller has and hopefully will find one or two more I will like to buy. If you like its size, you will love the quality!
PU Leather
Zipper closure
Material: High quality PU leather with polyester lining , fashionable and durable.
Dimensions : 10.2"(L) * 3.9"(W) * 7.9"(H), height of handle: 3.9", suitable for you to carry it in daily-use.
Structure: Two main compartments, a middle zipper pocket, two small side pockets and one zipper side pocket, one back zipper pocket can hold your keys or cards. The bag can hold an iPad mini, phone, wallet and some small stuff.
About Straps: The top handle satchel handbags comes with a irremovable comfortable hand strap and a removable and adjustable long shoulder strap, flexible to a handbag, single shoulder or crossbody bag.
Occasion: Classic design and elegant style, a cute and exquisite bow knot is in front of the bag. It goes well with any outfit in any occasions, a perfect gift idea for your loved girlfriend, wife and mother.
Purses and Handbags for Women Fashion Ladies PU Leather Top Handle Satchel Shoulder Tote Bags
First of all I want to say that I was wrong about the size of this purse. I didn't read the description and only relay on images. I expected it to be as large as the one on the right side of my photo but it's actually the small one I am holding on the left side. So, if you are looking for a big purse, this one is not. Yet, I am not returning it back because this purse is really nicely made and I still love the way it looks and feels. I love that it's hard enough to keep the shape even when absolutely empty. Unlike other purses which look nice when stuffed with paper in a store and look totally different once papers are removed. This one stays just the same. I am going to look at other purses this seller has and hopefully will find one or two more I will like to buy. If you like its size, you will love the quality!
PU Leather
Zipper closure
Material: High quality PU leather with polyester lining , fashionable and durable.
Dimensions : 10.2"(L) * 3.9"(W) * 7.9"(H), height of handle: 3.9", suitable for you to carry it in daily-use.
Structure: Two main compartments, a middle zipper pocket, two small side pockets and one zipper side pocket, one back zipper pocket can hold your keys or cards. The bag can hold an iPad mini, phone, wallet and some small stuff.
About Straps: The top handle satchel handbags comes with a irremovable comfortable hand strap and a removable and adjustable long shoulder strap, flexible to a handbag, single shoulder or crossbody bag.
Occasion: Classic design and elegant style, a cute and exquisite bow knot is in front of the bag. It goes well with any outfit in any occasions, a perfect gift idea for your loved girlfriend, wife and mother.
Purses and Handbags for Women Fashion Ladies PU Leather Top Handle Satchel Shoulder Tote Bags



Comments
Post a Comment
Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.