Women's Cameron Convertible Crossbody Bag
Beautiful bag, well packaged,and shipped quickly. Great quality at a good price. Nice structured bag. Love this bag. Smaller bag , good cross body style.
Love this bag. If you do stuff it full you have trouble snapping it closed and the chain is kind of gold/ silver ish. But it's a great bag, crossbody or just using the chain as a strap. The white and black look so classy, you can dress it up or down.
Very pretty handbag as a gift. The price of the bag was also WAY cheaper than in-store at Kate Spade. It was in perfect condition on arrival and had all tags and foam wrap on it. 100% legit product. It’s a nice, sturdy handbag that doesn’t crease or dent. My fiancĂ©e is very happy with it and says it’s now her favorite
Perfect size and I love the colors. definitely dresses up any outfit with a good amount of room on the inside. I don’t tend to carry a lot besides a card case and a phone so this is perfect for me.
I loved the color combination and is exactly what I was looking for, green, navy and white. And typical Kate Spade, very nice
Snap Closure, 1 Open Pocket
9"L X 6"H X 2.5"W
20"-23.5"Adjustable Shoulder Strap
6" Handle Drop
Saffiano leather and Spade lined interior
Women's Cameron Convertible Crossbody Bag
Very pretty handbag as a gift. The price of the bag was also WAY cheaper than in-store at Kate Spade. It was in perfect condition on arrival and had all tags and foam wrap on it. 100% legit product. It’s a nice, sturdy handbag that doesn’t crease or dent. My fiancĂ©e is very happy with it and says it’s now her favorite
Perfect size and I love the colors. definitely dresses up any outfit with a good amount of room on the inside. I don’t tend to carry a lot besides a card case and a phone so this is perfect for me.
I loved the color combination and is exactly what I was looking for, green, navy and white. And typical Kate Spade, very nice
Snap Closure, 1 Open Pocket
9"L X 6"H X 2.5"W
20"-23.5"Adjustable Shoulder Strap
6" Handle Drop
Saffiano leather and Spade lined interior
Women's Cameron Convertible Crossbody Bag



Comments
Post a Comment
Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.