Women's Casual Loose Knitted Sweater Lantern Sleeve Crewneck Fashion Pullover Sweater Tops
I really enjoy this sweater! It fit really well for being a one size. I did end up removing the tag on the front of the shirt. It was just superglued so it wasn't hard to do. Eventually, I will be getting more in the other colors.
Bought this for my daughter who likes oversized chunky sweaters. I was a bit worried about the one size fits all, but it fit and looked just like the picture. She loved it, fabric is soft.
Fits well, and was shipped and delivered in a pretty timely manner. I was kind of iffy about the “one size fits all” deal because I’ve gotten things like that before that were 115% not true to size. But this sweater definitely opposes that. I feel I’m a little on the bigger side, weighing about 190 at 5ft3in, so most times, sweaters just make me look bigger; but this one sits in all the right places, covers my little belly, and rests at just the right spot at my lower back to compliment my booty (in leggings). Now as for it doing its job as a sweater? 10/10. Very warm. I was chilling at home with nothing on under it, and still got a little toasty. I got burgundy, but now I want them all.
I love this sweater! Thick and warm! I did take the little tag off because it really didn’t look good to me! It was just hot glued on so it came off easy! I’m planning on getting it in more colors
Size information:One size(US 4-12)--Bust 130cm/51.2"--Length 60cm/23.6"--Shoulder Width 56cm/22"--Sleeve Length 50cm/19.7" Please refer to the size information before purchasing or contact us directly if any question.Please allow 1-3cm differs due to manual measurement,thanks
Material:Acrylic+Cotton+Polyester,Skin friendly fabric,comfy ,soft and warm
Feature:Crewneck,Lantern sleeve,a letter badge patched design,with multiple color optional
Occasion:Perfect for outdoor, indoor, shopping, working,business, casual, ball, prom, wedding, party, club, festival, travelling, jogging, etc
Easily to match with jeans, leggings or skirts
Women's Casual Loose Knitted Sweater Lantern Sleeve Crewneck Fashion Pullover Sweater Tops
Bought this for my daughter who likes oversized chunky sweaters. I was a bit worried about the one size fits all, but it fit and looked just like the picture. She loved it, fabric is soft.
Fits well, and was shipped and delivered in a pretty timely manner. I was kind of iffy about the “one size fits all” deal because I’ve gotten things like that before that were 115% not true to size. But this sweater definitely opposes that. I feel I’m a little on the bigger side, weighing about 190 at 5ft3in, so most times, sweaters just make me look bigger; but this one sits in all the right places, covers my little belly, and rests at just the right spot at my lower back to compliment my booty (in leggings). Now as for it doing its job as a sweater? 10/10. Very warm. I was chilling at home with nothing on under it, and still got a little toasty. I got burgundy, but now I want them all.
I love this sweater! Thick and warm! I did take the little tag off because it really didn’t look good to me! It was just hot glued on so it came off easy! I’m planning on getting it in more colors
Size information:One size(US 4-12)--Bust 130cm/51.2"--Length 60cm/23.6"--Shoulder Width 56cm/22"--Sleeve Length 50cm/19.7" Please refer to the size information before purchasing or contact us directly if any question.Please allow 1-3cm differs due to manual measurement,thanks
Material:Acrylic+Cotton+Polyester,Skin friendly fabric,comfy ,soft and warm
Feature:Crewneck,Lantern sleeve,a letter badge patched design,with multiple color optional
Occasion:Perfect for outdoor, indoor, shopping, working,business, casual, ball, prom, wedding, party, club, festival, travelling, jogging, etc
Easily to match with jeans, leggings or skirts
Women's Casual Loose Knitted Sweater Lantern Sleeve Crewneck Fashion Pullover Sweater Tops



Comments
Post a Comment
Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.