Women's Casual Turtle Cowl Neck Asymmetric Hem Wrap Pullover Chunky Button Knit Sweater


This sweater is very warm and it DOES NOT SHRINK (I tried)! It was a little bit bigger than I was hoping for but the quality of the material is great and the color is exactly as pictured! I’m 5’5”, 129 lbs (I recently had a baby), and medium/athletic build.
VEry soft, haven’t worn it yet (weather has been high 90’s and very humid) but tried it on. Very pleased with fit. I purchased the grey one. The biggest difficulty was choosing a color.
Great quality look at the details and I’m an avid New York and co shopper!! This can pass as their item! Getting more now! Go get Yourselves one!
I typically wear an extra large and this fits as expected! Cute for fall...
I bought a small. I am 5'3 and 121 pounds. I like my sweaters a little big and this one in a small is perfect. It fits nicely so it does not look sloppy but is soft and comfortable. Very cute. My first clothing item from them and I will definitely purchase again.
Love it! Only buttons at the neck, fyi. The other buttons are decorative. Pretty though. I'm 5'4" and 190lbs.
This has become my new favorite. Love the color, cut, and style. Waffle feeling, soft, and lays very nice. I have zero waist, and a bit of a gut. This hides and compliments. I'm 5'6 and in the 180's
Thank you for the gift as well, the necklace is pretty
Material: 100% Acrylic.soft and comfy.
US SIZE:S=(US 4-6),M=(US 8-10),L=(US 12-14),XL=(US 16-18)
Features : chunky pullover knit sweater, and the autumn and winter seasons are very comfortable and warm;casual style, turtle cowl neck,cross-wrap design,long sleeve,asymmetric hem,button details is a very cute design(The buttons are decoration only,not functional).
Occasion:casual,party,home,office,dating,shopping,vacation,and so on.This fashion sweater can dress up with jeans,skniny leggings and any type of coats,which can help you get lots of compliments.
Welcome to GRECERELLE! Choose us, trust us !If you have any questions about our products, please feel free to contact us. We will contact you as soon as possible to provide you with better solutions.
Women's Casual Turtle Cowl Neck Asymmetric Hem Wrap Pullover Chunky Button Knit Sweater

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Womens Striped Off The Shoulder Tops 3 4 Flare Sleeve Tie Knot Blouses and Tops

Women's Grand Court Sneaker

Women's Short Sleeve Tie Front Knot Casual Loose Fit Tee T-Shirt