Women's Easy Does It No Bulge Wire-Free Bra


I finally found wireless bra that doesnt roll up around the rib cage area and doesnt squeeze my back fat. The support isnt there though. This bra feels like youre not wearing one. 
Wish the armpit area wouldnt go up so high. Guess if it was lower then my armpit fat would show. Ahhhh, there's no win. I love this bra, ordered another one.
My new favorite bra!! This is so comfortable, I was a little iffy about it after ordering, it was an impulse buy. I was fed up with bras and thought I'd try a wireless one. It reminds me of a sports bra, but not so tight. It supports me, but being a C, I don't have too much to support. Boobs look nice it in so that's all the matters. However, I do think this bra makes me look a bit odd in a fitted tshirt. Loose tees and tank tops look great with it
This bra is very comfortable. I am a 36B and got the Large. It works for me, no digging in no problems. I came back for 2 more in different colors. This bra does not add any thing in size, but if I want to add a cup size I have plenty of padded bras in my drawer.
I have these in three colors. They are the first non-underwire bras I've bought for, gosh, 30 years? I'm short, 5'1" and 143, so I adjust the straps to their tightest for maximum lift and hold. I wear these to the gym - work great as a sports bra at about 4 mph on a treadmill and going pretty fast on the elliptical. I'm not an impact-cardio person so can't vouch for how well it would support while jogging, jumping, etc, but for low impact works great. I wash them on hand-wash in my machine and hang dry. I am normally somewhere between a 36 & 38 C in a regular bra, so I bought the large and the fit is perfect. Highly recommend this product!
I absolutely love this bra. It's comfortable enough to sleep in and supportive enough (for me) to work out in. It's nice and stretchy and the adjustments on the clap and straps are very accommodating. It doesn't give me "uniboob" at all. The cups are nice and soft and separate well. There is no nipple "show through" and it isn't really padded but there is a nice layer of cup support. I absolutely hate wearing bras and this is the most comfortable one I've ever tried. It has nice full coverage and there is no unflattering "side budge" or fat that rolls over anywhere. The shoulder straps also don't dig into me. I am a 34D and got the size large. I sized up (I think the size chart showed I was a medium) and it fits like a glove.
Decided to write a review because I have tried lots of wireless bras in order to find the ONE. Tried Thirdlove and True&Co, who claim their bras are the best in terms of comfort. Guess what? this one was much cheaper and does the job much better. It supports and covers in all the right places. Also, some wireless bras don't keep the form and kind of flatten your chest. this one does not. It also doesn't give you a side boob. Overall great quality, adjustable straps and comfort. My only wish would be for this design to come also with wider panel below, this would prevent the bottom part from rolling up.
94% Nylon, 6% Spandex
Imported
Hook and Eye closure
Machine Wash
Extra side coverage panels smooth out underarm bulge
Easy size makes it a snap to find the right fit
Wider straps
Women's Easy Does It No Bulge Wire-Free Bra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's Soft Faux Leather Tote Shoulder Bag from Dreubea, Big Capacity Tassel Handbag

Women's Short Sleeve Tie Front Knot Casual Loose Fit Tee T-Shirt

Women's Grand Court Sneaker