Women's Off The Shoulder Ruffles Summer Loose Casual Chiffon Long Party Beach Maxi Dress


I've been eyeing this dress on one of my favorite boutiques website, but they've been out of stock of it for awhile. 

When I came upon it on Amazon, I knew I had to buy it. I was nervous that the quality wouldn't be that great, but with it being a third of the price of the original one, I decided to take a chance, and I'm so glad I did! The quality is amazing and the color is exactly what I expected.There is elastic along the sleeves so it stays in place very nicely. The fit is wonderful, and I can't wait to wear it to a friend's wedding in a few weeks! For reference, I am 5'6", 125 pounds and ordered a small.
Fits like a glove and is so flattering on. I recently wore it to a wedding and received compliments ALL NIGHT! I will say it is slightly see through in direct sunlight but a slip can fix that! I’m 5’7 and it his a few inches above my ankles
This dress is SO CUTE! It is the perfect summer dress for special events. It is light & airy. I was worried the ruffles would make me look larger than I am but it is surprisingly so flattering! It does have some stray thread & isn’t perfectly sewn but you can’t beat the price. I can’t wait to wear this dress to a summer wedding!
Dress came on time.. and just slightly wrinkled so steaming them out was really easy. I am 5’7 ,143 lbs with a 34 DD bust and ordered a medium which fit great. I would say if you’re shorter than 5’5 you might need to get it altered to fit more like a mid length. Material was great quality for the price, not see through and the top portion has enough stretch to allow you to move freely but I won’t keep coming up over your shoulders. Just wish it came in a wider assortment of colors!
Material:chiffon.breathable,lightweight,soft and comfy,ensuring you enjoy it.
Design:off the shoulder,ruffle,pleated,high waist ,elastic waist,above feet length.
Occasions:beach,swimming,pool,outdoor,party,cocktail,wedding,club,office,dating,perfect for daily day and vacation ,wearing in summer.
Style:midi dress for women、off the shoulder dress、pink dress、ruffle dress、womens midi dresses,it’s a summer dress for vacation with friends.
Washing:hand wash with cold water. Do not bleach or tumble dry warm.
Women's Off The Shoulder Ruffles Summer Loose Casual Chiffon Long Party Beach Maxi Dress

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's Soft Faux Leather Tote Shoulder Bag from Dreubea, Big Capacity Tassel Handbag

Women's Short Sleeve Tie Front Knot Casual Loose Fit Tee T-Shirt

Women's Grand Court Sneaker