Women's Raw Cut Hem Waterfall Collar Long Sleeve Wrap Trench Pea Coat Cardigan


I absolutely love the material of the coat. I love the color. I cant get over how nice it looks and feels I'm already planning on getting more in the other colors. 
Definitely need to purchase if you're considering it. And for the price it's very reasonable. I might as well sell my other jackets because I know I'll be wearing this one all the time. I got a large which usually jackets I get at-large and this fit so nicely and was loose around the waist without it looking too big. Its stretchy so I was relieved because my shoulders and back are so wide I usually look like hulk in certain coats but I definitely don't in this one. Extremely pleased with this product.
Pleasantly surprised that I like the way this looks on. I was struggling to find some kind of dressier garment to go over a really nice dress. I didn't want a cape, I usually hate things with belts, I didn't want just a raincoat/overcoat. I couldn't even describe what I wanted if I was asked, I just wanted something different. This has a nice weight to the fabric, the belt is more like a "rope" that I tied in the back and let the front just do it's waterfall thing! And it doesn't look like a coat that I left opened---which I hate that look. I might even wear on more occasions than I originally intended. For the Price! It's much better than expected, and it is exactly what I was looking for.
Cute blush jacket perfect for a cloudy day. Does run slightly large and the sleeves were a bit long. I’m 5’1, 138lbs and a medium was a bit baggy-will probably order a small next time. Vibrant blush color-I rolled up the sleeves for an edgier look! No apparent issues with the stitching and the jacket can be worn closed or open
Fits a little big, I could have gone down a size but it works because the ties can be tied to the back to make it a bit smaller if that makes sense. Overall, I highly recommend. I got a lot of compliments when I wore this! The material is lightweight but doesn’t feel cheep. I love it!
I am a 12/14 and ordered the large. It was wayyy too big. I took a gamble and ordered the small. It fits perfect. The material is heavy and stretchy. Seems to be well made. It is nice quality. Better than I expected. When I opened the large there were a few threads but no big deal. On the large the belt loop fell off immediately after opening which was odd. The small did not have any loose threads and seems sturdy. Perhaps there are two manufacturers? The pink color is the color of a nice nude pink lipstick. I’m not a pink girl but I wanted something fairly neutral and to match my dress. The small fits me more like a cardigan. I could have taken the medium if I had bigger arms. I like things to fit tighter because I have an odd body shape. My arms are slimmer and I carry weight in my chest, belly, and hips. This coat is a perfect wardrobe update and I’ll be returning the large. 10/10 for the small.
This little coat/ sweater is too perfect. I saw it first on another site but didnt want to wait for the shipping. Amazon saved the day due to the availability of this on Prime! It is SO nice, and the material makes it look as if it costs way more. Definitely a closet staple for anyone in the business world or beyond. The arms seemed just a little loose, but overall the sizing was spot on!
Due to the light and screen difference, there are slight color aberration.
Women's Raw Cut Hem Waterfall Collar Long Sleeve Wrap Trench Pea Coat Cardigan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's Soft Faux Leather Tote Shoulder Bag from Dreubea, Big Capacity Tassel Handbag

Women's Short Sleeve Tie Front Knot Casual Loose Fit Tee T-Shirt

Women's Grand Court Sneaker