Women's Short Sleeve Scoop Neck Button Side Tunic Tops Blouse



The top is very stylish. I love the buttons on the side. I bought several in different colors and sleeve length. The size was a correct fit for a medium. The length comes to mid thigh which will look cute with leggings and capris. The material is light but not revealing. Very happy with this purchase.
Love this top. Fabric is somewhat stretchy and soft. Heavy enough.Not at all see through. Very cute accent buttons down side front. Got several compliments the first time I wore it to work! Would definitely recommend.
The green I purchased goes so well with my skin tone. This blouse is so comfortable and can be dressed up or worn casually but still so very cute. I really like the length and the material of the blouse. I weigh about 190lbs right now 🤦‍♀️ and I am 5'6, so I bought the large and it fits great! It fits loosely but just right for the modest look I was going for.
Comfortable fabric - washed very well. I am a size 12-14 and the large is the right fit for me. It's long, covers my crotch, so it looks good on me - an older woman who needs some 'coverage'. I'm about to order another one in green!
95% rayon
Button closure
Gentle cycle
Material:95% Rayon,5%Spandex.
Features:Short Sleeve, irregular hem,side wooden button design.
Hand Feeling: Soft fabric for a comfortable feminine touch.
Style:With elasticity, feeling soft and warm,perfect fit with Jean or Legging,good for work and the weekend,dress up or down.
Garment Care:Machine wash cold, gentle cycle,No shrinkage,No See through.
Women's Short Sleeve Scoop Neck Button Side Tunic Tops Blouse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's Soft Faux Leather Tote Shoulder Bag from Dreubea, Big Capacity Tassel Handbag

Women's Short Sleeve Tie Front Knot Casual Loose Fit Tee T-Shirt

Women's Grand Court Sneaker