Womens Warm Long Shawl Wraps Large Scarves Knit Cashmere Feel Plaid Triangle Scarf


I really love this scarf/shawl. It’s not as vibrant color as the photo. And with that I’m a tad .
ut the sheer cuteness/warmth/and versatility outweigh the photo not matching the color. Someone else wrote that it’s NOT the heavy feeling that most shawls are. It’s very lightweight but keeps the heat in close to your body. I’ve been wearing mine around the house all day. I love it. It ties into a spunky scarf, but it’s cut like a shawl and that’s how I’ve been wearing it al day. You won’t be disappointed (except maybe the color 🤷🏼‍♀️)
I purchased this scarf in “Purplish Red” which, to me, in the posting looked more like a reddish/tinted deep purple. But as you can see in the first photo it is a true wine red/burgundy color. I absolutely LOVE this scarf. It it easy to wear, heightens the sophistication of any outfit and is warm, without being heavy or bulky. The color combination in this scarf literally matches my entire fall/winter wardrobe!! I can rock it with most shades of teal; deep reds and purples, black, white, navy and even yellow. Treat the scarf very gently though. It can easily snag/unravel, and does have some minimal shedding. Have only washed on delicate once so far and air dried. Price is on point! My one annoyance with this scarf, and maybe I am wearing it wrong, but the ends feel short to me, so when I wrap them around my neck and leave them hang on my shoulders in the front, it shifts around and will fall at times. This happens mostly when I’m in motion like on a walk at lunch. I’m 5’7 and the longest point hits just under my belly button. New favorite scarf!! Thank you!!
I love color #5, when I wear it, not as displayed on the picture model. Although, I understand that the picture was to show the colors better. When I wear it like people and myself normally do, wrapped and tangling from the neck, it looks fantastic. I love the color combination, and it looks great with jeans. I think it will work with a lot of clothing combinations and colors. The pink as well as all the colors in the pattern--primarily, different shades of browns. The colors just works really well together. For myself, I am picky with plaid or square type of pattern designs, because there are times when plaid just doesn't work for me, although I love it in mini-skirt kilts and picnic blankets. I'm glad this is in a material that doesn't feel scratchy or itchy, but looks like wool. It's also warm. This was the second scarf of same make and maker that I bought. The first one I bought was the orange plaid. Color # 5 didn't smell, but the green orange plaid did with my nose pressed on it, although 1 wash removed the smell completely. I threw them in the washing machine with other clothes, casual or low wash setting, and then just air dry. I will get good wear out of these scarfs. I think this will be my "go to" scarf for travel to chilly places. I like the feel and warmth of cashmere-like fall and winter cloth, especially in accessories. I don't like to wear real cashmere accessories, because I don't want to cry a lot or feel terrible about losing something expensive so carelessly. These scarfs look and feel durable to me and should last a few years. I like looking good, but I also like to be practical and be budget conscious.
I bought this for fall photos to wear with my navy dress, also purchased on Amazon, it went perfectly. I have had absolutely no issue with shedding like some others have. I love the scarf I am very pleased with my purchase
I’ve been very impressed with how many compliments I’ve gotten on it, and even more impressed with how warm this scarf is. I went to New York over Christmas, and I’m not a fan of the cold. But wearing this scarf kept me super warm. A word of warning though, this scarf sheds fuzz like crazy. If you’re wearing black you’ll get the colored fuzz on you. An annoying problem, but I still like the scarf.
Really soft and comfortable. I read some reviews that said it wouldn't she'd fuzzies... Not entirely true.
It is a triangular cut and is meant to be worn as seen in the picture. Otherwise won't look quite right. Really impressed with the colors. Spot on to the picture (my pics have weird lighting). Would order more.
Dimension: 50*50*89 Inches
Double-sided printing
Soft and close to the skin, the manufacturers commitment does not fade, no pilling
Fashion and very warm
**Includes: A Frosted Dust bag signature Wander Agio**
Womens Warm Long Shawl Wraps Large Scarves Knit Cashmere Feel Plaid Triangle Scarf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's Soft Faux Leather Tote Shoulder Bag from Dreubea, Big Capacity Tassel Handbag

Women's Short Sleeve Tie Front Knot Casual Loose Fit Tee T-Shirt

Women's Grand Court Sneaker