Women's Zip Up Safari Military Anorak Jacket with Hood Drawstring - Regular and Plus Sizes


I love my new jaket it's a little big on the sleeves are little longer but it fits perfectly I normally

 am L and I Shoshone XL but they send me 1XL maybe that's way the sleeves are little longer the good thing it brings the strings to tight in the middle because with out that the jaket would fit me a little bigger. But anyway I loved it thank you
Perfect! It is just what I wanted and expected. I didn't think it would be as soft inside or as warm as it is. And the length is perfect… I was worried that it would be too short but it's not! Love everything about it. Pics included...excuse my messy closet.
I usually wear a 2X but I purchased a 3X and it fit PERFECTLY!! I'm in LOVE with this coat! If you're considering buying, you MUST purchase it! It's the best rainy/cool weather coat, probably not the best for winter weather though.
Fits wonderful and is true to size. Rich, mustard color with darker, brassy hardware. Looks expensive and has nice pockets and details.
Really love this jacket!!!! Bought an XXL because I read they run small, but it was too big, so I returned it and got the XL. I wear an 18 short in old Navy jeans, for size reference in the photos. I love everything about this jacket. Enough room to wear a light sweater underneath, warm in cold weather but not too bulky that you're hot when you go into a store or are in the car. Love love love.
Shell 100% Cotton Lining 100% Polyester
Zipper closure
Machine Wash Cold / Tumble Dry Low / Do not Bleach
Long sleeve with drawstring waist design / Breathable fabric Quick-drying / Suitable to all seasons
A good stretchy fabric / solid patterned / front pocket decoration / breathable
Features adjustable drawstring waist and bottom hem for better fit / Two snap button pockets and one zipper pocket to hold your belongings / Full zip up and snap button closure
Due to monitor settings, we cannot that you see will be exact from the actual color of the product / Please refer to the size chart for detailed size and allow 1 inch difference due to hand measurement
Women's Zip Up Safari Military Anorak Jacket with Hood Drawstring - Regular and Plus Sizes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's Soft Faux Leather Tote Shoulder Bag from Dreubea, Big Capacity Tassel Handbag

Women's Short Sleeve Tie Front Knot Casual Loose Fit Tee T-Shirt

Women's Grand Court Sneaker