Brand Women Bags Backpack Purse PU Leather Zipper Bags Casual Backpacks Shoulder Bags


Very good quality, there is little smell, but I think it will disappear soon. It was delivered fairly quickly. Its size is almost as an A4, big enough for normal use. It's packed very well in a bubble bag.
Beautiful women bag
Nice, light-weight backpack/purse in perfect red. There are lots of zippered and open pouches in the brown fabric lining besides the two on the exterior. It's very roomy but not cumbersome in design, casual but sleek. This backpack is not for heavy duty use as the straps aren't super sturdy, but as a purse it's very fashionable. I just noticed that the straps have black fabric backing rather than the red seen in the photos. It's not an issue for me but thought I'd mention it.
Have had this bag for a few days and have used it a couple of times. There was a smell when I first received it and I'd hoped that it would dissipate but it lingers just as potently as before. Will wait and see if it goes away. It's a cross between organic and chemical so I hope people don't think it's me they're smelling!!
This purse is amazing!! It's the perfect size to carry my wallet, travelers notebook and several chapsticks/lipglosses! The color is gorgeous and i get so many compliments on it!
Upon receiving this item today, I was hesitant because at times what we see online, may not be what we get. I opened up the box, it was packaged perfectly. This backpack purse is stunning!!! The inside is exactly what you see as described by seller. It holds a lot!! The adjustable straps are fine, & definitely worth it!!! Great purse!!!!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS BACKPACK. I AM SO HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASES.
IT IS STYLISH AND VERY FEMININE. IF YOU ARE TIRED OF CARRYING A BIG BULKY PURSE AND STILL WANT TO LOOK LIKE A LADY. THIS BACKPACK IS IT. I HAVE PINK - RED - LIGHT BLUE AND BLACK ...
I PLAN TO ORDER SEVERAL FOR XMAS PRESENTS. THUMBS UP
To describe this backpack purse...the front zip pocket is very large, large enough for my Samsung cellphone, keys and possibly other small items, but these are all I keep in this pocket. The back zipped pocket is where I keep my small hand lotion and other items as well as where I stuff receipts when I am shopping. The top zipper opens and gives you plenty of access to the main pouch, which has a smaller zipper pouch on the inside in the middle separating the main pouch, giving you two main pouches instead of just a big open space. It also has a smaller side zip pocket on the inside wall of the main pouch. This backpack purse is large enough for my multi compartment wallet, travel size baby wipe container and a water bottle, all of which are my lifeline when I am sight seeing, visiting museums, walking trails, etc. I started using backpack purses because they are hands free, large enough for multiple items when I'm traveling, shopping, hiking, etc. It's multiple uses are amazing as one of my friends uses hers as a diaper bag/purse and another uses hers for college, it fits her tablet (although I do not know what size she has) and her personal items for classes. One of my friends uses hers as an overnight bag when she and her husband take a weekend motorcycle road trip. It's amazing what all uses these backpack purses are used for.
I purchased myself one of these in pink. It was so incredibly well made and I absolutely loved it. I have had a red one for years and needed a spring/summer color. I chose the pink because it's a soft, pastel pink. A friend of mine fell in love with my backpack purse so I ordered her the blue one seen here. It is a beautiful shade of blue and looks very rich in both style and color.
This is bag is as described and beautiful. I
Didnt like that it was wrapped in plastic and placed in a bubble wrap package. Wished it came more nicely package (boxed). The bag is smaller than i expected but it'll do for when i do weekend outings with friends. I know itll get plenty of compliments. Im excited to use it this weekend. The fabric doesnt look cheap and its looks well made. The golden zippers are nice, gives it an elegance to the bag
For the price this is a great bag. It’s a nice visual size; it doesn’t look too big. But it’s also big enough for all of my stuff...and I have a lot of stuff. I don’t carry a laptop or iPad with me but I would guess it could fit an iPad just fine. I purchased the green bag and it’s a nice dark green. I recommend. See pictures for color and sizing
I love this bag. It’s just the right mixture of backpack and purse. It’s elegant enough to be a purse for a middle-age women yet practical enough to be a backpack when you’re on the run and want your hands free. The color is warm and slightly bitter sweet orange/tan.
Downside-it could be annoying to get inside quickly when the zippers are on the top of the bag. You have to unzip each side to get it completely open. But the bag looks nicest when the zipper are at the top. Also when you opened it there was a pocket right across the middle. I cut that out I’m a busy woman who likes to get at my stuff quickly and easily and to me it was in the way.
I’ve been using it for about a month and have seen no wear and tear I might get this in another color if he wears well.
For the price it is perfect, and I shopped for a very long time.
Imported
Polyester lining
zipper closure
✔ Brand New Backpack:Material updated to good quality PU leather. It's a beautiful and simplistic design leather top zipper closure backpack
✔ Shoulder Strap:Adjustable shoulder strap design,can be freely adjusted according to each person's different height
✔ Enough Space: It is quite roomy and plenty of space to carry all you daily essentials
✔ Fashionable Design: The soft leather, clear fashion texture, with simple styling Handbag
✔ Popular Colors:Choose from a variety of colors,make it easy to match the outfits
Brand Women Bags Backpack Purse PU Leather Zipper Bags Casual Backpacks Shoulder Bags

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sellstrom S32210 Clear Anti-Fog Polycarbonate Faceshield with Extended Chin Guard, Ratchet Headgear, ANSI Compliant

Sellstrom Face Shield S30110 Advantage Series, Safety Mask for Men Women, Clear Aluminum Polycarbonate, Rachet Headgear, Lightweight Comfort, ANSI Z87

Cultured Pearl Pendant Sydney Necklace for Women with White Freshwater Pearl - THE PEARL SOURCE