Small Crossbody Bags Shoulder Bag for Women Stylish Ladies Messenger Bags Purse and Handbags




It was advertised as expected. It might be a bit small for some people who usually have a lot of things in their purse, but for me it held my necessities and it all fit perfectly. I just wish it had something on the bottom of the purse to keep the bottom from touching the floor and inner pockets.
I wasn’t expecting this bag to be such good quality but IT IS!!! I’m definitely getting more in different colors! It’s so cute, small, and perfect for a girl like me. I have minimal items so I like smaller bags and this one is perfect! Definitely recommend this❤️
This purse is just a little smaller than I expected, but that's not a bad thing! It's so cute! The three full pockets fit everything I need with me during the day.
Exactly what I was looking for! It is small, but very spacious. And, the strap is adjustable so you are able to customize it to your desired length.
This bag is adorable and everybody loves it. It’s great for a quick trip to the store. Holds my wallet, my change purse, my iPhone XR, my check book, my keys, my meds, my inhaler ETC! It’s amazing. I’ve already ordered one in another color. Probably will buy even more colors for next summer. Take a chance on this bag you won’t regret it.
For a purse that is advertised as "small", it sure holds a LOT of "stuff". I just LOVE it!!! It is a very versatile purse. It can be used with formal occasions or just jeans and a t-shirt. Now I need to order one in another color!!!
I googled the "I love Cony" on the bears tshirt. Here is what I found: "...Line Friends (stylized as LINE FRIENDS) are featured characters based on the stickers from messaging app Line. It was released in 2015 by Line Corporation, a Japanese subsidiary of the South Korean internet search giant Naver Corporation. These characters are used in various products, animation, game, cafe, hotel and theme park. The brand is currently managed by its subsidiary Line Friends Corporation since 2015.
Brown: silent but has a warm heart. His expressionless face is charming, as a friend of everyone who expresses his mind more than words. He seems he doesn’t care much. But, he has a shoulder to share and has a big heart to hear you. He loves Cony who is full of energy, and always there for his little sister Choco.
Cony: she is bright, cheerful and full of passion. She gets super excited when she's with her beloved Brown. Cony's always curious and likes challenging new things, so she often make her friends surprised.
Sally: with her unexpected charm, cute little Sally brings joy to her friends with full of bright and wild ideas. Don’t be fooled by her cuteness. She might reveal other side of her you’ve never expected!
Choco: Sweet, lovely Choco who loves fashion and sweets. She is shy like her brother Brown. But, once you get to know her, she gets along well even with Brown’s friends.
Moon: a funny guy who looks just like the full moon. No one knows where he came from, but he brings cheerful laughter to his friends with his wit and great humor..."
So cute. Smaller than expected but I'm not complaining I love it so much and you should get it and love it too.
I ordered this as a small purse to use while traveling, where I could just fit my phone, power bank, mp3 player, headphones, keys, cash. I also wanted a sturdy shoulder strap. First of all, this purse comes in so many colors I could hardly make up my mind. I settled on this beautiful brown, ordered it late Thursday night while I was in bed, and it was here Friday morning right after noon! It is beyond cute, and actually roomier than it looks! I took it on my trip to Walmart and just had my phone, keys, wallet, pen, stylus, pill case, and lotion, and I could have fit a lot more. I normally carry a wristlet, so this has given me 3X more room while still being small. The strap is very sturdy. It came with the bear charm, but I removed it and put my own tassle charm on. I just ordered the black with white trim for my daughter. You will love this cute purse!
The older I get, the more I've strayed from enormous shoulderbags and totes. This is the perfect tiny bag! I need it in every color! If the long strap was just a couple inches longer, I'd be in heaven! Also a zippered interior pocket would be lovely. Picture included for size comparison.
This is a beautiful purse when you don't want to carry too much stuff or if you are a mom that still needs room for her personal belongings and not stashing your things into the diaper bag.
The little bag itself feels really soft and looks pretty but classy, the color I chose its like a granate and vanilla an awesome combo.
It has plenty of space in the main compartment and the other 2 are good for keeping your hand cream, lip balm, sunscreen, glasses, cards holder etc.
I'm really happy with this purchase that's why I decided to took as many photos as possible in order to show my Amazon people how happy I'm with this little bag.
All I can say is you won't regret buying this one.
UTILITY: Shoulder Bags Purse, Cross body bags,Messenger Bags,Handbags
CLOSURE AND MATERIAL:Top Zipper Closure.Material Updated To Good Quality Faux Leather.
DIMENSIONS and INTERNAL: 6.3"L x 3.15"W x 7.5"H. Strap lenth: 46 IN. Multi Zipper Pocket Crossbody Bag, Total 3 zipper pockets.
APPLICATION:Convertible Multi-use.Three Different Carry Ways for Various Occasions.You Can Simply Use it As a Casual Crossbody purse,Stylish Handbags or a Special Shoulder Bag.
FEATURES: 3 Zipper pockets.Adjustable Crossbody Strap.Decorative Hardware.The back of crossbody bag has a headphone hole for easy use.
Small Crossbody Bags Shoulder Bag for Women Stylish Ladies Messenger Bags Purse and Handbags

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Womens Striped Off The Shoulder Tops 3 4 Flare Sleeve Tie Knot Blouses and Tops

Women's Grand Court Sneaker

Women's Short Sleeve Tie Front Knot Casual Loose Fit Tee T-Shirt