We love these bags! Bought one for my daughter...and came back and bought two more.
Perfect size, holds our bible and magazines for bible studies and bible meetings.
These look like much more expensive designer bags.
We love them.
Great quality. Sturdy and durable.
I would absolutely recommend buying this purse. I bought the black one and it is amazing, it looks like a name brand purse. I'm obsessed with it! And it came in a normal size box so the crease that everyone is talking about I put something heavy in it and hung it and the crease came right out.
It has the look I wanted, the space I wanted and the price range I wanted. Thank you for including a picture of the Interior of the bag in the listing. It helped me decide.
I wasn't expecting much, but this has become my go to purse. It is big enough to fit all my stuff, but small enough that it doesn't look massive on my petite self. It is perfect for the office. It appears to be sturdy and I haven't had any issues with it thus far. If you are looking for a nice purse that isn't super expensive, maybe look into this one.
I ordered this as a present for my daughter's birthday. She sent me a picture so I didn't read the description very well. The metal on the purse is gold, but that doesn't come across very well in the photo. My daughter doesn't like gold anything. I'm not crazy about it, but I loved the purse. So I got a new purse for her birthday! It's sturdy and very roomy. The sections help everything stay organized so I don't have to pull other things out to get what I want. It is a little heavier than I expected, but the quality is amazing for this price.
This is my second purse i so love it . Packing is beautiful my mom went nuts . High quality. Great price. In love
This is a beautiful purse and you can't beat the price. Quality made. Feels sturdy. Beautiful design. Very structured. Very sleek. Spacious. I've only been using it a week and have already received several compliments on it. It's the perfect size for me...my keys and phone fit in the front pocket...leaving plenty of room inside for other stuff, including a day planner and my headphones case. I also like that it's split in the middle with a zippered pocket. I like having some defining spaces to my purse so everything doesn't fall to the bottom and get lost! I was concerned about the shipping method mentioned and the crease upon arrival, but I followed the included instructions on how to eliminate the crease with a hairdryer and did so a couple of times, which did help. I also shoved a full size bath towel into that side of the purse and left it for a full week to help it reshape. It seems to have worked as it stands up by itself now! I was also able to reshape the handles to get them to stand straight up by twisting them backwards and working with the material. I say give this purse a shot and try those tricks if the crease concerns you because it's well worth the money and very stylish!
I love this bag. Someone even asked if it was a name brand bag! Exactly as pictured I just wish I had a better idea of how big it was before I had purchased it. Fits everything and more. When it's completly filled it's a bit heavy but that's because of how much I can shove inside of it. I've added pictures to show how much can fit and how much extra room I still have even with all my essentials in my bag. VERY HAPPY :)
I can't say enough good about this purse. It is the best one I have ever had! It blows my $90 one out of the water! I have had so many compliments on it. I was shocked at the great quality for the price. The outside zipper pocket is great for my phone so I don't have to go searching through the whole bag. It has more than enough room and compartments for what I carry. I might check into other colors and just get rid of all other bags in my "Shoe and Purse Closet"...yes I have one just for those items!
I love this purse! It's a standard size for everyday use....neither small nor huge and holds your wallet, keys, checkbook, lipstick, pens and scratchpad, tins of candy like altoids or lifesavers,pillboxes and just about any other everyday use item you can think of! It's also got several zippered compartments to hold more little items and pockets for phones. I like that its interior is a lighter color so you can easily see whats inside, unlike my previous purse which was so dark you had to "fish" for what you wanted to find. I have noticed a "new" smell which all new items have but it is nothing offensive. Lastly I like that it is sturdy and doesn't collapse like alot of purses made of fabric or soft materials do. Great item!
MATERIAL: High Quality PU Leather,Clear texture
DIMENSIONS: 12.99"W x 9.8"H x 5.5"D, Height of Handle: 5.5",a middle size handbag,can accommodate A4 book,12 inch ipad pro
VERSATILE: Use it as a tote, a shoulder or a messenger bag.Cross body strap is a great add on,it's adjustable and have rotating rings,so the straps don’t tangle.Good for daily basis,special occassions and formal gatherings
DAINTY:Cherry color,gold embellishments,nice sized bag and stylish.you will love the way the purse stands up,doesn't sag down.a perfect dainty large purse,a cute ,compact and elegant handbag
ROOMY:Two zippered inside pockets, one on the side and one in the middle. Two big open compartments and another two smaller open pockets on the other side. There is also a zippered pocket on the outside at the back.Great space and many slots for organizing
Description
*Package content:1*Backpack
About Us:
B&E life
Our brand mainly focus on providing you with valuable home supplies and women bag.
Customer Satisfaction:
We put your purchasing experience and satisfaction as our first priority.
We always check the item carefully before shipping. If you are not satisfied with the purchase,
please let us know, and we will figure out a way to solve the problme together.
Stylish Women Pu Leather Vertical Utility Top Handle Handbag Satchel Tote Purse Bag
Perfect size, holds our bible and magazines for bible studies and bible meetings.
These look like much more expensive designer bags.
We love them.
Great quality. Sturdy and durable.
I would absolutely recommend buying this purse. I bought the black one and it is amazing, it looks like a name brand purse. I'm obsessed with it! And it came in a normal size box so the crease that everyone is talking about I put something heavy in it and hung it and the crease came right out.
It has the look I wanted, the space I wanted and the price range I wanted. Thank you for including a picture of the Interior of the bag in the listing. It helped me decide.
I wasn't expecting much, but this has become my go to purse. It is big enough to fit all my stuff, but small enough that it doesn't look massive on my petite self. It is perfect for the office. It appears to be sturdy and I haven't had any issues with it thus far. If you are looking for a nice purse that isn't super expensive, maybe look into this one.
I ordered this as a present for my daughter's birthday. She sent me a picture so I didn't read the description very well. The metal on the purse is gold, but that doesn't come across very well in the photo. My daughter doesn't like gold anything. I'm not crazy about it, but I loved the purse. So I got a new purse for her birthday! It's sturdy and very roomy. The sections help everything stay organized so I don't have to pull other things out to get what I want. It is a little heavier than I expected, but the quality is amazing for this price.
This is my second purse i so love it . Packing is beautiful my mom went nuts . High quality. Great price. In love
This is a beautiful purse and you can't beat the price. Quality made. Feels sturdy. Beautiful design. Very structured. Very sleek. Spacious. I've only been using it a week and have already received several compliments on it. It's the perfect size for me...my keys and phone fit in the front pocket...leaving plenty of room inside for other stuff, including a day planner and my headphones case. I also like that it's split in the middle with a zippered pocket. I like having some defining spaces to my purse so everything doesn't fall to the bottom and get lost! I was concerned about the shipping method mentioned and the crease upon arrival, but I followed the included instructions on how to eliminate the crease with a hairdryer and did so a couple of times, which did help. I also shoved a full size bath towel into that side of the purse and left it for a full week to help it reshape. It seems to have worked as it stands up by itself now! I was also able to reshape the handles to get them to stand straight up by twisting them backwards and working with the material. I say give this purse a shot and try those tricks if the crease concerns you because it's well worth the money and very stylish!
I love this bag. Someone even asked if it was a name brand bag! Exactly as pictured I just wish I had a better idea of how big it was before I had purchased it. Fits everything and more. When it's completly filled it's a bit heavy but that's because of how much I can shove inside of it. I've added pictures to show how much can fit and how much extra room I still have even with all my essentials in my bag. VERY HAPPY :)
I can't say enough good about this purse. It is the best one I have ever had! It blows my $90 one out of the water! I have had so many compliments on it. I was shocked at the great quality for the price. The outside zipper pocket is great for my phone so I don't have to go searching through the whole bag. It has more than enough room and compartments for what I carry. I might check into other colors and just get rid of all other bags in my "Shoe and Purse Closet"...yes I have one just for those items!
I love this purse! It's a standard size for everyday use....neither small nor huge and holds your wallet, keys, checkbook, lipstick, pens and scratchpad, tins of candy like altoids or lifesavers,pillboxes and just about any other everyday use item you can think of! It's also got several zippered compartments to hold more little items and pockets for phones. I like that its interior is a lighter color so you can easily see whats inside, unlike my previous purse which was so dark you had to "fish" for what you wanted to find. I have noticed a "new" smell which all new items have but it is nothing offensive. Lastly I like that it is sturdy and doesn't collapse like alot of purses made of fabric or soft materials do. Great item!
MATERIAL: High Quality PU Leather,Clear texture
DIMENSIONS: 12.99"W x 9.8"H x 5.5"D, Height of Handle: 5.5",a middle size handbag,can accommodate A4 book,12 inch ipad pro
VERSATILE: Use it as a tote, a shoulder or a messenger bag.Cross body strap is a great add on,it's adjustable and have rotating rings,so the straps don’t tangle.Good for daily basis,special occassions and formal gatherings
DAINTY:Cherry color,gold embellishments,nice sized bag and stylish.you will love the way the purse stands up,doesn't sag down.a perfect dainty large purse,a cute ,compact and elegant handbag
ROOMY:Two zippered inside pockets, one on the side and one in the middle. Two big open compartments and another two smaller open pockets on the other side. There is also a zippered pocket on the outside at the back.Great space and many slots for organizing
Description
*Package content:1*Backpack
About Us:
B&E life
Our brand mainly focus on providing you with valuable home supplies and women bag.
Customer Satisfaction:
We put your purchasing experience and satisfaction as our first priority.
We always check the item carefully before shipping. If you are not satisfied with the purchase,
please let us know, and we will figure out a way to solve the problme together.
Stylish Women Pu Leather Vertical Utility Top Handle Handbag Satchel Tote Purse Bag




Comments
Post a Comment
Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.