Women's Comfort Revolution Wirefree Bra
Customer reviews
I am so tired of underwire bras that lose their shape and feel uncomfortable after several hours of wear. I did a search for "comfortable bra" and this one caught my eye. Even though I usually spend over $50.00 on a bra I decided to give this one a try because of the brand name.
I am so tired of underwire bras that lose their shape and feel uncomfortable after several hours of wear. I did a search for "comfortable bra" and this one caught my eye. Even though I usually spend over $50.00 on a bra I decided to give this one a try because of the brand name.
Well, was pleasantly surprised by how great the fit is and how comfortable this bra is. Goodbye underwires forever. I have found my favorite new bra.
Besides the overall comfort, it offers very good support and is smooth under t-shirts and tight fitting tops.
Best bra ever. The most comfortable bra I have ever owned. Soft but strong and durable. It's simple design is perfect. The straps fit securely on the shoulders and do not slip down at all while not being too tight or digging into the shoulders. The material is smooth with no scratchy lace or trim. The support is great. The only reason I had to buy new ones after 2 years is because I lost some weight and needed a smaller size. The straps never did slide off of my shoulders after wearing them daily during that time. They have a smooth cup with enough coverage and no lines to show through thin tops. Can't say enough about this bra.
Let me say I am 43 and have had my share of ill fitting bras, nursing bras, underwire nightmares, you name it and this bra is amazing! I read reviews and ordered up a up size and it fits perfect. I had a very experienced woman help me "fit" myself for a bra and she said most woman don't know how to properly measure and end up with the wrong size. Since then I have been much more comfortable.
Best bra ever. The most comfortable bra I have ever owned. Soft but strong and durable. It's simple design is perfect. The straps fit securely on the shoulders and do not slip down at all while not being too tight or digging into the shoulders. The material is smooth with no scratchy lace or trim. The support is great. The only reason I had to buy new ones after 2 years is because I lost some weight and needed a smaller size. The straps never did slide off of my shoulders after wearing them daily during that time. They have a smooth cup with enough coverage and no lines to show through thin tops. Can't say enough about this bra.
Let me say I am 43 and have had my share of ill fitting bras, nursing bras, underwire nightmares, you name it and this bra is amazing! I read reviews and ordered up a up size and it fits perfect. I had a very experienced woman help me "fit" myself for a bra and she said most woman don't know how to properly measure and end up with the wrong size. Since then I have been much more comfortable.
As a tall larger woman who is now going through peri menopause this bra is very much appreciated. For those not experiencing this fun time of life let me say it sucks lol. I am in Texas and an underwire bra is actually not doable with the constant hot flashes. It gives new meaning to chafed and raw skin, no jokes intended. Yes, mother nature will make you start sweating in places you didn't think possible for no reason at all.
I will be ordering many more. I have one on now with a tshirt and it feels like a second skin, soooo comfortable. There are no loose threads or scratchy bits on the ones I received either. Order one today you will be glad you did.
Oh and one last note, I ordered a 42D and the support is just fine. In fact it is better than the last 2 underwire bras I bought. This is a bra you will actually want to wear
This is a great bra! I've bought a few bras on line and returned most of them because they didn't fit or were not true to size. But this bra is a winner. It fits beautifully and looks great under clothes. I hand wash all my bras in Woolite and have washed this bra and it looks as good as it did when I first purchased it. I originally bought it in black and was so happy with it that I bought another one in beige. A great bra for the price. I would strongly recommend it.
This review is on the white plain soft no texture bra.
This is a great bra! I've bought a few bras on line and returned most of them because they didn't fit or were not true to size. But this bra is a winner. It fits beautifully and looks great under clothes. I hand wash all my bras in Woolite and have washed this bra and it looks as good as it did when I first purchased it. I originally bought it in black and was so happy with it that I bought another one in beige. A great bra for the price. I would strongly recommend it.
This review is on the white plain soft no texture bra.
I got this bra for my autism/ASD teen. It's microfiber like material so if it pills use a fuzz remover/lint or sweater remover.
We did order her 34 D and 34 DD but the 34 D fit so well my daughter refused to try in the 34 DD bra to see any difference. I feel it runs big as some others have mentioned. Even the straps didn't bother her when I helped her adjust them.
If you want a wireless bra and have sensitive or have sensory issues I'd suggest trying this bra.
Honestly I might buy me one if I can find my size. I had to have breast surgery years ago and it's hard to find a bra that's comfortable. Most annoy me or hurt me.
So glad I took a chance and ordered this bra. I'm a serious sports bra gal and when I tried the Amazon bra fit boutique app and they asked me what the size is of my favorite bra I had to guess because it's been so long since I've owned one that wasn't simply, "XL." I have also had 3 kids and breastfed all of them so I'm not exactly what I was pre-kids. Even with all that in mind, the fit finder suggested that I go a size smaller and gave me this bra among others as suggestions. I am a bell shaped, 38DD and I find the support to be perfect. This bra is super comfortable, cute, and eliminates the uniboob effect with sports bras but also doesn't give you the "hubcap" look that so often happens with large, molded cups. The price is right in my range (No WAY will I spend $50 on a bra!) and the fit is so nice that I immediately ordered a few more in different colors. At $17-$23 each this bra can't be beat.
Size 38D fits exactly the same as normal sized bras. (By that, I mean not the silly, fake vanity sized bras who claim their bras just fit better and your boobs are actually bigger than they are, which is why you need a larger size. I'm talking to you, Victoria's Secret.)
So glad I took a chance and ordered this bra. I'm a serious sports bra gal and when I tried the Amazon bra fit boutique app and they asked me what the size is of my favorite bra I had to guess because it's been so long since I've owned one that wasn't simply, "XL." I have also had 3 kids and breastfed all of them so I'm not exactly what I was pre-kids. Even with all that in mind, the fit finder suggested that I go a size smaller and gave me this bra among others as suggestions. I am a bell shaped, 38DD and I find the support to be perfect. This bra is super comfortable, cute, and eliminates the uniboob effect with sports bras but also doesn't give you the "hubcap" look that so often happens with large, molded cups. The price is right in my range (No WAY will I spend $50 on a bra!) and the fit is so nice that I immediately ordered a few more in different colors. At $17-$23 each this bra can't be beat.
Size 38D fits exactly the same as normal sized bras. (By that, I mean not the silly, fake vanity sized bras who claim their bras just fit better and your boobs are actually bigger than they are, which is why you need a larger size. I'm talking to you, Victoria's Secret.)
This is my 1st non-underwire bra since about age 15. With age, I was finding bras to be extremely uncomfortable. The selection of lightly padded underwire bras that were comfortable seemed to be nonexistent. I was under the impression you just had to wear underwires (brainwashed, I guess). I bought one of these at JC Penney for double the price just to see if I liked it. Um, that'd be a YES.
It is super comfortable and looks good. I mean, it is not going to push your boobs up to your neck or be shaped like torpedoes. As long as you just want your boobs to have a reasonable amount of support and look like real boobs, you'll be happy with this bra.
TMI maybe, but this may be helpful to someone out there. My boobs are 2 different sizes, just like many of you out there. I wear an insert on one side. Hence the need for light padding, so you don't see the outline of the one pad. This bra handles that with no problem.
I have ordered several colors from Amazon.com because the price is so much better. This is the only bra I wear now.
This is probably not the bra I will wear to seduce the prince into taking me to the ball. But I'll wear it just about every other day. I tried taking pics without a shirt, but body flaws/strengths distracted from the fit. So I went with the next best thing; a tight white cami.
This is probably not the bra I will wear to seduce the prince into taking me to the ball. But I'll wear it just about every other day. I tried taking pics without a shirt, but body flaws/strengths distracted from the fit. So I went with the next best thing; a tight white cami.
I followed measuring instructions and it lead me to a 36DD, which is one of the sizes I've been wearing, so no surprises. I put the bra on the loosest setting (like you're supposed to with a new bra, since they only stretch out). And it was the right fit. The bottom band does flip up, but it doesn't hurt the comfort or support. I don't notice any more comfort from it not having an underwire, but it has to be healthier for the girls.
A big deal for me is that there is no cupping or spillage at the top. That's always my issue. My cleavage is just as awkward as it is in any bra that isn't push-up, so that's a comforting familiarity. Little-to-no side-boob or back spillage (see photos).
I've been wearing a lotttt of sports bras lately. Did you know that it's recommended to replace your bra every SIX MONTHS?!?! And that's when you aren't wearing it every day! Well, I had a favorite that I wore 6 days a week since I got it for a bachelorette present. Soon after celebrating my 2-year anniversary with my husband, I had to admit that homegirl was hagard.
This bra is not as pretty as her, but it is a lot more comfortable than she's been for me lately. And it feels a lot like the sports bras that I've been wearing! It's a little tighter because it's brand new, but the coverage is similar. And no underwire.
I'll update if any flaws pop up, but this seems like a winner for my body type.
Update: 10 months later and the only difference is that I now put it on a tighter setting (it's stretched out a little, as any bra would). I've been careful not to dry it and it's holding up very well. Still my staple "basic" bra.
Really like this bra. It is one of the first that I've had that is truly comfortable. It also has a nice natural shape while still providing plenty of support. I bought it to wear under sheer white T shirts and you can't see it at all. I might buy it in black as
Really like this bra. It is one of the first that I've had that is truly comfortable. It also has a nice natural shape while still providing plenty of support. I bought it to wear under sheer white T shirts and you can't see it at all. I might buy it in black as



Comments
Post a Comment
Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.