Women Fashion Synthetic Leather Handbags+Shoulder Bag+Purse+Card Holder 4pcs Set Tote




This bag is great for travel. It has tons of compartments and is big enough to fit my computer. I like having a separate little bag to grab just large enough for my wallet, phone and keys so I don’t need to bring my big purse. The little bag fits right into the bigger bag.

I like the two strap options on the large purse. It’s a great price and well worth it!
Agree with all the other reviews. I was skeptical, but this is a nice set, especially for the price. I bought the brown one for my wife and build quality is excellent. Last time I had a lot of complaints regarding the durability of handbags from my wife. I hope this time it holds up so, we will see. For now, she is loving it!
I really like this purse set! The material seems good if maybe a little thin. No weird creases or broken pieces as others had. The zipper was placed oddly but running it opened then closed again got it lined just fine with no breaks or damage so I'm not concerned. They come packed in soft bag which i'll be storing whichever bags I'm not using any given day. It really gives you something for every occasion. The big bag is a perfect everyday bag for my needs and coordinated perfectly with a wallet I already had, the 3rd bag, the clutch, is perfect for make up and other little necessities like my nail file and tampons. The 2nd bag and card holder are perfect for outings with my kids when I need my hands free and dont want to worry about hauling around a heavy bag
I just received this a few hours ago and I was truly impressed!
The shipping is a + The purses has exceeded my very high expectations! I looked at the material, the design, because I could not believe that I can get a very high quality purses for this price. But I did, So, So happy!
Thank you so much SIFINI! You have a very loyal customer!
I absolutely LOVE my new purse!! The only tiny downfall is the openings are kind of narrow BUT everything else is wonderful!! My large dog accidentally trampled it with mud/sand on his feet and it wiped off in nothing flat!! I'm very impressed with it all! BOTTOM LINE: Beautiful purse, awesome quality, extra bags PLUS a great price so that equals as a no brainer decision! 😀 I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do!!
Love love love this purse! It’s beautiful and not too big or small. Love how it has a middle part that zips. Also a plus, it came with the extra little handbags. Great for using one for medicines or personal hygiene stuff. Everything has held up very well!
Super impressed already! The color matches what i was expecting, the packaging more than i was expecting, really nice, the material seems to be thick and strong. I cant wait to travel with it
Absolutely love this purse! The color is very vibrant, and the make is good. It’s stuff so it’ll stand up even empty which is a big positive for me. Lots of space inside, and the matching bags help to keep everything well organized!
My package came today.. I was worried since I was looking at all the other reviews. But so far no problems!! The largest bag has a lot of pockets and space whereas the purse (pictured in front) has no pockets. Overall please.. kind of wish the purse was slightly larger as I carry a lot around with me. Otherwise pleased!

So update: a month later.. I use the larger purse and the small purse and the handbag to hold makeup.. all of the products are amazing.. I initially rated this as 4/5 stars but now I am changing it to 5/5 because I’m very pleased with this product
Make of high quality synthetic leather fabric and polyester lining.
Dimension:Medium:33x14x24cm(L*W*H)/13x5.5x9.5inch(L*W*H),weight:about 1 kg. Large:43x16x29cm/16.9x6.3x11.43inch(L*W*H),weight:about 1.1kg. Please refer to the size before you purchasing.Thanks for your kindly understanding.
Handbag Structure:One main compartment,1 internal zipper pocket,1 sandwich zipper pocket,cellphone&card pocket. The large size have large capacity to carry A4 magazine,book or other daily uses.The long shoulder strap is detachable, allowing you to carry the bag as a shoulder bag or cross body bag.
This gorgeous elegant bags comes with 4pcs sets.1 handbag+1 shoulder bag+1 purse+1 card holder.Affordable and practical.
★YTL brand bag is the only authorizer of Bags family. Our bags was Fulfilled by Amazon. The return policy: For whatever questions,please contact us firstly.Size exchange,return or refund all is available,we will make you 100% satisfied.
Women Fashion Synthetic Leather Handbags+Shoulder Bag+Purse+Card Holder 4pcs Set Tote
#Handbags #handbagslovers #HandbagsHeavenHandmade #handbagsupergredmalaysia #handbagsembonia #handbagsbystylupfashion #handbagsupermurah #Handbagsonsale #HandbagsWomen #handbagssuperb #handbagssupplier #handbagsspeaklouderthanwords #handbagsupplier #handbagsimple #handbagsandaccessories #handbagslover #handbagsetcombo #Handbagsshop #handbagsamarinda #handbagsandheartbreak #handbagsulike #handbagscantik #handbagspk #Handbagscheap #handbagstyle #handbagsforsale #handbagsreplika #handbagsupera #handbagstore #handbagsport

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's Soft Faux Leather Tote Shoulder Bag from Dreubea, Big Capacity Tassel Handbag

Women's Short Sleeve Tie Front Knot Casual Loose Fit Tee T-Shirt

Women's Grand Court Sneaker