Women Handbags Top Handle Satchel Purse Shoulder Bag Briefcase Hobo Bag Set 2pcs



Love, love this bag! Super cute and stylish and the price is the best part! I use to buy very expensive purses thinking that meant the quality was better but when my real leather purses only lasted a year before they started to crack, peel, fade and lose their shape I realized how ridiculous it was to spend that much money on something that doesn't last or even function properly.
At least if this purse doesn't hold up it won't hurt my wallet.
PROS:
-Size is perfect! I've never been a fan of the super huge bags but I also want something that is not too small to fit all my items and this bag is a perfect in between... not too big not too small.
- Storage. Love the pockets inside that allow separate storage for my phone and small items. Has one large zipper pocket and two smaller open pouch pockets along the inner lining.
-Durable. Read some reviews that complained about the bag being too stiff but I personally love that it feels like it could hold up to anything and maintain its shape.
-Accents. The decor and metal work (although not real metal it feels and looks durable) are complimentary adding to the overall stylish look of the bag.
-Awesome deal with the matching wallet included! A spacious wallet at that!
CONS:
Only one con... would have liked the option of a detachable shoulder strap but no biggie since the strap is not too long.
Overall this is a great purse with a great price and I definitely plan on getting more
I am so in love with this purse. I love how it came with a wallet. The one I bought was the brown and black one. It's absolutely gorgeous and the gold really compliments the colors. It's big and it doesnt look like it was $40. The leather that was used does not look cheap and this is coming from a person who only buys Mk and Coach purses.
It has 3 pockets inside and one of those pockets is for your phone(which is a plus for me)
I would say that this purse is a great buy and you will not be disappointed.
I purchased this tote to have something large enough for a personal carry-on that I could fit my iPad and other travel items into, but still function as a handbag. I have continued to carry it long after the trip was over. It has a roomy center pocket that zips closed (inside which there is a small zip pocket on one side and open pockets on the other -- perfect for carrying business cards, lipstick, etc. The zipper opens all the way down the sides, allowing a wide enough opening for easily carrying a tablet or small laptop without having to wedge it in and out. There are large outside pockets on each side, as well, and has both short handles and removable shoulder straps that can be connected to create a crossover with a sleeve to cover the clips. It is a simple but stylish design (I removed the medallion, though!), well-made and sturdy. It has held up perfectly, even under my rough handling. The color is true to the listing photo. A very rich, natural-looking color, particularly compared to some of the other bags I returned to Amazon before finding this one.
Love this bag!! Gotten so many compliments. I even ordered it in black floral print.
OK so I've had the bag for about a week and decided to give my honest opinion. I absolutely love this bag! Not only because at first glance it looks way more expensive then 40 bucks, but also because it's very well made. She's way more gorgeous in person. For the record, I'm not being paid for my review. I tend to carry a bag that gets weighed down with the crap I throw into it and often lose (more like a collapse under pressure) the shoulder strap from said weight first. This bag has a genius construction which give the shoulder strap four hooks to support weight evenly! LOVE! The smaller straps are sturdy and strong and the bag measurements are spot on. I'm ordering another one in a different color because I love it so much! This was well worth what I paid. You need this bag! Trust me! :)
Absolutely beautiful bag. Arrived quickly and packaged wonderfully. Came in it's own cloth tote that l store it in to hang in my closet. There was absolutely no smell which I have read in other reviews. The Quality and workmanship of this bag is outstanding. The material feels so soft and natural the seams are perfect. The zipper moves effortlessly. There are three sections with the two outer sections being one large section that could hold tablets magazines or books. The center section is zipped and has a wider commpasity with three pockets. On one side you have a zipper pocket and the other you have your usual double pocket one for phone and other for sunglasses. It is actually a double zipper and the compartment is quite large. Plenty of space for larger wallet makeup cases eyeglass cases ect. My favorite thing are the removable shoulder straps and the handles. The handles are a half an inch wide , padded and extremely comfortable due to the soft material. There is no discomfort holding your bag when you have everything and the kitchen sink in it. The strap is the perfect length ,so many are way to long , and its a double strap with a 2 1/2 inch shoulder protector that is heaven when we have our bags loaded down and in a rush. I have ordered a couple more bags from this company DASEIN. and can't wait to see if they hold up to this BEAUTY
By the way I am just a normal customer writing a review. I have appreciated others reviews so I thought l would pass it on hope it helps we all work so hard for what we have. Sorry I have not learned how to do pictures yet but it is better in real life.
I absolutely LOVE this handbag! It couldn't be more PERFECT. The size is perfect, and the best thing about it, is the chain strap, which is just
the right length to make it set on your shoulder and side right. The strap having the chain WITH the strap, gives it such class. What a nice surprise, to see the wallet packed inside of it, which is also of excellent quality. I've already bought two of these, and just might go back for one more! Out of all the Dasein bags shaped like this, this one has to be the best one of all for quality, size and style. Do not hesitate to buy this bag, but save one more for me.
This is a very nice purse. It's big and roomy and has pockets for your cell phone or hand sanitizer. The inside lining is very soft. I purchased the dark purple and it is beautiful. It's almost like an eggplant purple. Definitely will order this in another color.
Just got this bag in and I absolutely love it. It is very well made the pattern is beautiful... looks even better than the picture.
It's so beautiful and amazing. The size is perfect and the quality is excellent. I want all the colors!!
Dasein' is a German word from existentialist philosophy meaning, roughly, 'being there' or 'being in the world.' Dasein Amazon Store Offers Women Fashion Handbags, Accessories, Home Products and all at a value.
When we created Dasein, we wanted our bags to spotlight the person behind the fashion accessory, rather than the brand itself
MATERIAL: 100% vegan leather (PU) with crosshatch textures. No animals were harmed. The crosshatch material would be a little hard. But it will be more sturdy. There are two back magnetic snap to help expand top closure if you feel it narrow.
DESIGN: Belted padlock decoration (not functional) + Fashion tassel + Chain Strap (non detachable) + Two tone color. Top zip closure, flat bottom with studs. Structured design makes it stand up by itself easily. It can be used as a women handbag, satchel bag, top handle purse, work bag, fashion tote etc.
DIMENSION: Bag - 13.5 x 10.5 x 6 IN approx. Wallet (8 slots) - 7.5 x 4 x 0.8 inches. Weight: 2.5 LB. Handles Drop: 5". Shoulder strap is attached (non detachable). Can fit Ipad, wallet, small tablet, make up bag etc. Great handbags set and gift choice for women, ladies.
POCKETS: 1 Main Compartment / 1 Interior Back Wall Zipper Pocket / 2 Interior Open Top Item Pockets. Roomy enough to store your daily essentials and make your stuff organized.
Money-back Guarantee: on all purchased items including any defective products, or ones you simply didn't like.
Women Handbags Top Handle Satchel Purse Shoulder Bag Briefcase Hobo Bag Set 2pcs
#Handbags #handbagslovers #HandbagsHeavenHandmade #handbagsupergredmalaysia #handbagsembonia #handbagsbystylupfashion #handbagsupermurah #Handbagsonsale #HandbagsWomen #handbagssuperb #handbagssupplier #handbagsspeaklouderthanwords #handbagsupplier #handbagsimple #handbagsandaccessories #handbagslover #handbagsetcombo #Handbagsshop #handbagsamarinda #handbagsandheartbreak #handbagsulike #handbagscantik #handbagspk #Handbagscheap #handbagstyle #handbagsforsale #handbagsreplika #handbagsupera #handbagstore #handbagsport

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's Soft Faux Leather Tote Shoulder Bag from Dreubea, Big Capacity Tassel Handbag

Women's Short Sleeve Tie Front Knot Casual Loose Fit Tee T-Shirt

Women's Grand Court Sneaker