Women's Cute Cartoon Print Tee and Shorts Pajama Set





Super cute. I never thought I would enjoy having a crop top pajama top but this set is absolutely adorable. I could've probably gotten away with a small but the bottoms run smaller than the top and I would not have been able to fit in the bottoms. The bottoms now fit perfect but the top is a little large, which is fine since I prefer it that way when sleeping. Probably will order another set later so I can rotate them!
The fabric is thin, but the images are super crisp and clear and cute. I ordered the largest size which was my actual size and it was tight so if you can, size up. Other than that make sure you know that the top is a crop top. I didn't know that when I ordered, but I still kept it in hopes of wearing it when I lose some weight.
Finally found cute pjs for a decent price. I originally ordered a size Small because everyone said to size up, and all my PJs are smalls/mediums. But the small fit me too big. I exchanged for a size XS and they still fit me loosely, but comfortably. I'm not sure if the other people saying they run small got something different than me, but the one I got runs large. If they had an XXS, I would order that. For reference, I'm 5'6", 113lbs.
Bought three of these pajama patterns to use as wedding day getting ready clothes for myself and my two bridesmaids. S-Avocado, M-Peachy, XL-Coffee. All the tops fit just a bit longer than croptops and definitely showed midriff when our hands were anywhere but at our sides. Shorts were cut short, but no visible cheeks. Very soft and the prints and stitching was done well. Would definitely buy again.

So it is the cutest pajama set, shorts may be on the shorter side, shirt is not a crop by any means. Just wanted to clarify in case these would be a dealbreaker for you.
Pros:
-came quickly
-comfortable material
-no bad smell
-funky quirky, good gift or treat
Cons:
-really the cat set is fantastic, but i could see the light colored ones possibly being see through.
final comment: okay, so I read the reviews and ordered a size up. It is too large, I mean its still comfortable enough for me to wear it. but I am 5,3 135lbs. I think the small would have been fine. but med works, just a little loose.
Good summer pj. Light, interesting color choices and swift delivery.

Size: I ordered S, and it fits well. I used the chart for the sizes, and it is a good reference. If you are somewhere on the edge of two sizes - order up.

Material: has a nice feel, soft and smooth, but synthetic. 95% polyester, 5% spandex. It’s in the description so not surprising.

Print: very cute and good quality. Don’t think the letters will peel. But only time will show.

Other: as people mentioned, the T-shirt is a bit shorter than expected. I like the length. For me it’s not a crop top. When I stand up it goes 1 in over shorts.
Average material, would do great handwashed as it does not look like the type of material that will last a lot of washes in the washing machine. Fits larger than size. Because of this, and the way the shirt is sewn, this might look better on smaller chested women, because it does go down like a dress that isn't body hugging - so unless you get a smaller size than what you usually wear - you might look like you're wearing a sack on top, for those with protruding chests. Great, soft, and very breathable pj's though.
It was exactly what I hoped it was!!!! I am very small at the top, 25 inch waist and big at the bottom 41 inches. I am 5’1. I bought a medium and it was big on the top, but I expected that. Perfect on the bottom. It is so soft!!!!! I love them!!
This is so cute. Love it got it today and wearing it already lol. I wish I would have got a size small instead of medium because I'm short 5' and 125 pounds and the top isn't really cropped but still love it and very comfy! I would say it's true to size!
bought a small for my 9 yr old who’s 80 lbs, athletic build. The bottoms are a little big, but have a draw string, so will fit for a while! Perfect!
95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
Pull On closure
Tee And Shorts Pajama Set
Round neck, short sleeve
Style: Casual, Cute, Cartoon pattern printed
Fabric is very stretchy
Please refer to the size measurement below before ordering
Women's Cute Cartoon Print Tee and Shorts Pajama Set
#Sleepwear #sleepwearMalang #sleepwearmurah #sleepwearsexy #sleepweardewasa #sleepwearanak #sleepwearThailandByAm #sleepwearlucu #sleepwearsatin #sleepwearbandung #SleepwearWanita #sleepwearimport #sleepwearkids #sleepwearpanjang #sleepwearindo #sleepwearindonesia #sleepwearmalaysia #sleepwearsurabaya #sleepwearcotton #sleepwears #sleepwearpremium #sleepwear #sleepwearcouple #sleepwearjakarta #sleepwearimportmurah #sleepwearforus #sleepwearbigsize #sleepweartogo #niarcollection #niarpajamas


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's Soft Faux Leather Tote Shoulder Bag from Dreubea, Big Capacity Tassel Handbag

Women's Short Sleeve Tie Front Knot Casual Loose Fit Tee T-Shirt

Women's Grand Court Sneaker