Women's Jet Set Travel - Large Chain Shoulder Tote



Bueatiful! I was a little worried it would be to pink as I don't have alot of pink in my wardrobe. It was more of a blush rose color and the gold accents it perfectly. It turned very wardrobe neutral and goes with about everything. I have had more compliments with this purse than any other purse I have owned.
This was a great price for this genuine, Michael Kors purse. The biggest complaint comes from my husband. He asked me to take everything out of the purse because he wanted to see if the weight was due to the items inside or the purse. After removing my makeup bag and wallet, he found that it was mostly the purse weight. I really didn't pay attention to it until he brought it up. Other than that, for the price, this item is well worth it.
I was told not to order this due to the fact it would be folded and have a crease that won't go away. I took a chance and it came puffed up with filler paper and it was fine! Nice job with the shipping, and the purse was good quality as expected from Michael Kors.
This is a beautiful bag and I love it!!! Worth every penny! As an added bonus, delivery was quick. Ordered on Wednesday, received on Friday in time for the weekend.
I just received my tote today. Originally, it was supposed to come on Wednesday. I’m impressed with the fast delivery being that I placed the order the day before yesterday. I love the tote, it’s very elegant, classy, convenient. IT IS LEGIT GUYS. It’s real and exactly what I ordered. I’m satisfied with this purchase. Worth every penny. I will be shopping here again in the future.
Love my purse! I have been looking for this purse for over a year. It has side pockets and partial chains for the handles. I don't have to dig at the bottom of my purse for my keys because they are right there in the side pocket.
The handles won't wear out in 6 months because smart looking partial chains are on the handles. This purse replaces my old purse with the above configurations. Thank you Michael Kors!!!
The purse is beautiful. It was exactly what I wanted. I’m so excited to carry it. I came packaged very well. My only issue with this purse is that it is heavy. I knew the metal straps would add some extra weight but it added more than I thought.
I have no complaints about this purse. I’ve been using it about a week now and I’m happy with my purchase.

Appearance: Gorgeous. Authentic. Black interior. Textured and wipe-able exterior. Beautiful silver accents.

Pros: Sturdy. Roomy without being bulky. Elevates your look without being overbearing. Stands up on its own. It’s a medium-large bag. Arrived about 3 days before the delivery ETC. The price I paid on here was a little over 40% off MSRP.
So glad I ordered this, I love it! It is the perfect size purse for everything I need to fit, but it’s not obnoxiously big. Comes packaged really well with everything wrapped and a Michael kors original tag and care pamphlet. Definitely recommend.
Perfect!! Love it!! The size is just right for me! Love the color and chains. The costumer service (andres supplies) was excellent! I'm reaaly satisfied with my purchase. A genuine MK bag. It came with tags and everything.
Really like this handbag. It is my weekend go to for when I'm out and about. Sturdy construction and it looks great with everything. Must expensive baget I have ever purchased but we'll worth it and reasonable apparently. Glad I ordered it!
This is an awesome bag. I read the reviews about the bag on here, The good and the bad. And I decided that I will make a determination myself.
I have several Michael Kors Bags. And this bag is a Michael Kors. It is as the item was described. And I brought the matching wallet.
If you have ever shopped at an outlet mall, you would find a very sale most weekends.
The price has nothing to do whether or not it’s authentic. The outlet sales them at a 50% cost cut and then another 20 or 30% off at checkout.
I recommend this handbag!
And enjoy using it, I am!
I could hardly believe I had the nerve to purchase a designer bag other than my super comfy Vera Bradley’s which I get constantly. Yet I have to tell you!!!!! This bag arrived in a timely fashion packed perfectly. It took me about an hour to savor every minute of unpacking the bag. It was wrapped in tissues and perfectly folded into each picket! Not stuffed it was methodically and stylishly wrpeed and taped neatly.
The chains wer completely wrapped beautifully in tissue I should have taken a photo. Tears were in my eyes when I actually gasped as I opened the box and saw how it was wrapped as if it were for a queen! My heart went Pitter patter.
I never heard of this designer only became intrigued by the little hanging logo and one I saw the punk blossom colour that was it. Live at first sight!
I adore my new bag and protect it like a new born. LOL
YES. You NEED it.
I absolutely love this purse. It is beautiful, stylish and just the right size for me.
Love It! Perfect size! Classy!
I cant begin to explain how extremely beautiful and classy this bag is.....i was so sceptical as to if to buy it if it was original....nevertheless i went ahead ....it arrived on time ....packaged im a box that allowed no creases or squeezing....stuffed with perfect paper.....the insides carry to logo ....d zipper carries the logo...d chain were prorected and wrapped.....theres a mk tag in the inside with d price....d bar code on it gave me a chance to scan d bag....immediately it came up on d mk web site...i m truly pleased n satisfied..definitely gona be buyin all my bag stuff here
I love this bag!!!!
Perfect size for me, I’m 5 Ft and 110 bls.
11"-16"L x 10"H x 4.5
10" double shoulder strap drop
Interior: 1 zippered pocket and 4 slip pockets
Exterior: side pockets
PVC with gold tone hardware
Women's Jet Set Travel - Large Chain Shoulder Tote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's Soft Faux Leather Tote Shoulder Bag from Dreubea, Big Capacity Tassel Handbag

Women's Short Sleeve Tie Front Knot Casual Loose Fit Tee T-Shirt

Women's Grand Court Sneaker