Women's V-Neck Sleepwear Short Sleeve Pajama Set


These pjs are awesome! I have a health problem with regulating my temperature, and constantly have night sweats. This is the first time in months/ probably almost a year that I haven't woken up covered in sweat! Thank you so much! I am buying every color! As far as sizing, I am 5'4" 135 lbs, with a small bust and a belly and medium fit perfectly.
Love it! I wake up warm at night so I was looking for breathable, lightweight pajamas. These are great! Well made and so soft! I normally wear a small (5'3" 120 lbs) but decided to size up because I like my clothing loose when I sleep. Though they are loose, they fit just fine and don't look too big. I love the way the medium fits me in look and feel. I bought two more pairs for my teenage daughter and another pair with capri bottoms for colder nights. Extremely happy with this product. And, the price is very good, as well. I have chocolate, light pink and grey. All are very pretty.
I'm a chronic night sweater living in a really hot New York City apartment - I'm so glad I invested in these. They are really soft and while I still have to kick off the sheets few times throughout the (as usual), I feel much cooler than normal, and I stayed dry! I really am able to sleep much better. I'm going to buy a couple more. In terms of fit, I'm 5'5" at 170 pounds with a 38D-DD bust. I ordered the Extra Large and it's big, but I'm ok with it because it's nice and roomy.. For my next one, I'll buy the Large. I wish I could buy different sizes for top and bottom because I'd be a Medium bottom and a Large top. Also, they are not cute at all. But they do their job.
I will never buy another pair of warm weather pjs again other than these. I am a thirty something post-baby lady, and with my crazy hormones paired with living in Arizona, I needed pjs that were cool and comfortable. But I often found that the fabric of other pjs would rapidly get worn, pilled, and rough. These silky soft pjs have been going strong for months now through countless hot flashes and heat waves when it would get into the 80s in our bedroom. If you are a hot-blooded person and need to cool down, I can't recommend these pjs enough. I literally never leave reviews but felt compelled to preach to others the good word of Latuza's pjs. My bedroom presently has a huge pile of all my old pjs in the floor that I am either going to donate to charity or throw out. I am that serious about this product. I was even so impressed with them that I got a second pair the following week and two more pairs for my Mama and sis. I plan on buying all the special ladies in my life their own sets this coming holiday season. My only criticism is that they are not magic transforming pjs, and I will still have to hold on to a few pair of fleece jammies for the few chilly months we do get in Arizona. But one product can't do everything. So if you are often cold at night, you should probably move on to another product.
I just received these 10 minutes ago and already ordered another pair! They're incredibly soft and comfortable. The material had a nice amount of stretch without being as sloppy and easily stretched out shape the way some viscose fabrics are. I am 5'7" 230lbs and normally wear a 26 or 28 top and an 18 or 20 bottom. I got a 3X because I'd rather the bottom be loose than the top too tight. The top fits great with a little extra room and the bottoms are pretty big. They stay up but I might add a quick drawstring to the waist for added security. For the price I'm pretty impressed by the quality and fit
I'm 5'5 at 150 lbs, bigger build through my hips/legs, and I ordered a Medium. Love this set! It is so comfortable and soft with just the right amount of stretch. Fabric feels cool to the touch and they have great color selections. Will order again for sure!!
After suffering with menopause night sweats waking up several times a night in a pool of sweat, these pj's were recommended to me. The pj's fit loosely. The material instantly cooled my body. At night it pulled the sweat from my body allowing me to have a good rest. I don't know where the fluid went but my sheets were not wet. I will be buying several more pairs.
Due to a stroke, my wife suffers from dementia. It can be challenging to keep her happy, but on a hunch, I decided to pick up a pair of these pajamas to brighten her day. They immediately became her favorites. So much so, that she is elated every time they are laundered and ready to wear again. So I bought another pair. Now, at three pairs later, she is still excited for pajama time every night. These are well made "jammies" that have brought a little bit of sunshine to a sad situation. Thank you for making my wife smile!
Where have these bamboo babies been all of my life? I absolutely LOVE them. I ordered 4 pairs of different Pajamas and they all arrived today. I have tried them all on and I love every pair. This particular pair run a tad large, but I'm super happy with the fit. I'm 5'6" and almost 200# and they are roomy, but not loose. Did I mention COMFORTABLE and soft? I ordered these in Gray and Black. I'm wearing the gray ones now! I look a hot mess, but I am attaching photos for my larger sisters to get an idea of what an XXL looks like on my size body. I posted reviews with pics on all of my jammies today! Ladies, get yourselves some bamboo pj's! The price and quality are SUPERB!! If I do say so myself.
Women's V-Neck Sleepwear Short Sleeve Pajama Set
95% Viscose (made from bamboo), 5% Spandex
Pull On closure
Thoughtful petite size is made for 5 ft 2 ½ or around in height. Please follow the recommended size as below: Petite Small=Petite US 4-6, Petite Medium=Petite US 6-8, Petite Large=Petite US 10-12
Top features v-neck collar, short sleeve; Boxer shorts with comfy elastic waist
Wide smooth satin trimmed at the collar and the leg open
Soft and light weight, loose fitting with ease
Washing instruction: Machine wash cold gentle, Do no bleach, Iron low heat, Do not dryclean, Do not tumble dry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's Soft Faux Leather Tote Shoulder Bag from Dreubea, Big Capacity Tassel Handbag

Women's Short Sleeve Tie Front Knot Casual Loose Fit Tee T-Shirt

Women's Grand Court Sneaker