Women's Grand Court Sneaker



I love Adidas my new favorite work shoe. I always order a half a size smaller then what i were an they fit perfect. the insoles are comfy. No blister on my ankle they broke in fast. Definetly will purchase again i work in a warehouse an go through about a pair every 6 months. Il update how long theese laste =]
Item was received in middle of July. Did not start wearing until August. Don't wear them everyday and haven't even wore them for a full 3 months and the inside sole on the left foot / left side heel feels as if the materials under it have dropped. I feel my foot leaning to the left. My last pair of ADIDAS I purchased lasted for over 2 years. Have they changed to using cheaper materials in the production? From the outside, the sneakers look great, but they don't feel great.
Shoes are excellent quality and appear authentic. After reading reviews I decided to go with the 7 1/2. I wear size 8 in most shoes. An 8 in Nike for example, is consistent for me. The 7 1/2 is a perfect fit and my toes still do not touch the top of the shoe when wearing them. Happy with my purchase. They are a heavier shoe and have a sole that will likely be slippery on wet surfaces so be careful.
I love these. I ordered them right before a trip to Ireland for Christmas as a last minute packing addition. I’m so glad I did, after having my luggage lost and these being the shoes I was wearing we walked over 15,000 steps a day, through rain and mud and my feet stayed dry and warm and more importantly they were so comfy! Definitely my go to travel sneakers!
Love these sneakers! My first pair of Adidas Grand Court. I usually wear a 9.5 but in sneakers I wear a 10 so I went with the size 10 and they fit great so I am glad I went up a 1/2 size. The cloud foam foot bed feels great and they look great too! May get another pair in another color
Absolutely LOVE these! As cute as they are in the picture and super comfortable! Get lots of compliments when I wear these. 👍
These are absolutely the most comfortable sneakers I’ve ever owned (Converse, Vans, Nike). The cloud foam insoles are amazing and my bad toe (little toe, right foot) doesn’t hurt. They remind of the Simples I wore in high school but more comfortable. For reference I have high arches and teach so I’m on my feet all day. Did I also mention that they are adorable?
This is my very first shoe order on Amazon (Adidas) and a delivery to my home address without the 3-D advantage of touch, sight, feel, etc. from going to a physical store to try the shoe on. Too soon to write a review, as I am getting a feel for the court/tennis shoe and needing to "break them in". However, the initial review (packaging, cleanliness, and quality for the price that I paid, is good. They fit! I know that I am a size 8 women's, and they fit well. I am grateful for that, because I am an "old school shopper" that needs and still desires to go into a brick and mortar store and physically touch and try on a shoe or article of clothing. On-line shopping is very new to me, and I still have my trepidations ( for you Millennials that need the definition of trepidation... fear, or agitation about something.) Shoe, overall, good. Let's see what other possible shoe and/or other "on-line" orders have to prove to me on the foundations of quality, value, money back guarantee policy, and more! Happy, but cautionary shopping everyone.
I've been wanting these for a while. The price lowered enough for me to purchase. Very happy with these. I have a "collection" of similarly styled Adidas, some are suede, all different colors. Always fit well and they are appropriate enough for business casual work. Love them.
These shoes are scrumptious. I am an Adidas fan to begin with, so I know what to expect with regards to fit and style, but ohhhh...getting them fresh out the box is always a religious experience. I got the black Grand Court Sneaker with white stripes. What people love about the iconic brand is true to form in this attractive shoe. The sizing was spot-on. The comfort of this shoe is fantastic. I am sitting here thinking of all kinds of glowing words I can add to this post, because, as you see, I am in love.
I do not use this shoe for sport, but for casual wear. The Grand Court Sneaker is perfect with leggings or jeans, and I have even worn them to work with dress pants and a casual top.
I was looking for a sneaker that is comfy enough to wear while bartending and waitressing. These sneakers are SO COMFY. At first they seem a little stiff, including the tongue. After having them on for about 15 minutes, not stiff at all!
I wear a 7 1/2 (some sneaker brands I wear an 8).
The 7 1/2 fit perfectly. I wore them for 8 hours right out of the box with no issues!
These are so cute! I've been wanting some Adidas forever but they're always so expensive. Found these for $27 and knew I had to have them. Most people said they run big so i got a size 7 (I range from 6.5 in heels to 7.5 in most tennis shoes). They're a little long, but overall the fit it good. Wore them around and they're pretty comfortable without having been broken yet so, I expect that will only get better. Looking forward to enjoying these!
Bought these for an upcoming trip. They got perfect and look great. I'm excited to wear them!
After seeing so much fashion paired with sneakers, and Adidas in particular, I decided to try these. They are really comfortable and look great. The silver stripes go with just about any outfit. I am normally an 8 1/2 and after a store try-on, I decided on the 8's and they run a little big. But I do wear thin socks with these.
I am in love with these shoes. Not only are they extremely cool, but they are extremely comfortable! I wear a 7.5 in women's usually and got a 7.5 - perfect fit. I would NOT recommend these for wide sizes though.
Great sneaks!! Very happy! I'm usually am an 8 but some 8s are to big so I ordered a 7 1/2 so glad I did. Perfect!!
They fit is as expected and I think they are very comfy- great for work and standing
Imported
Rubber sole
Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
Tennis-inspired shoes with classic style for everyday wear
Regular fit; Lace closure
Polyurethane-coated leather upper for durability
Rubber outsole for excellent traction; Textile lining
Description
A '70s style reborn. These women's shoes take inspiration from iconic sport styles of the past and move them into the future. The shoes are made of a durable leather-like upper with signature 3-Stripes along the sides. Plush midsole cushioning gives comfort to every step.
Women's Grand Court Sneaker

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's Soft Faux Leather Tote Shoulder Bag from Dreubea, Big Capacity Tassel Handbag

Women's Short Sleeve Tie Front Knot Casual Loose Fit Tee T-Shirt