Women's Warm Winter Coat with Faux Trimmed Hood


I love this coat. I wore it walking for hours outside in 45F weather and was actually too warm.
Great winter coat- not too hot/cold , has a good sturdy zipper, hood works perfect too just wish the fur zipped off in order to wash the coat!!
I absolutely love this jacket! I was afraid that the sleeves wouldn't be long enough since I am on the taller end! I am 5'9 and around 140 lbs! I went ahead and purchased the Large and it fit me perfectly! It is snug, cozy, the sleeves are long enough, and the length is just right!
When I bought it I saw that the word women in the title changed to junior. I was a little worried but since I am a small person I didn’t worry about it much. It fits perfectly, it was instantly warm. The blue is a very pretty color. I am very happy now.
Read reviews about sizing and adjusted accordingly. I'm 5'5' and 145lbs, bought a large. Perfect. Not too frumpy, not too warm, looks great.
I was not sure what to expect as to quality and fit and was hesitant to order. My coat arrived yesterday and I am very happy with it. I really like the simple lines and longer length of this coat. It seems well made and fits true to size. It's a very nice coat at a very nice price!
Very surprised how nice this coat is. I'm 5'4 And 115 lbs. I went with Large per reviews. Glad I did. Hits above the upper thighs, Chest part is comfortable. Mid section fits a little loose as a Medium would have been form fitting. Warm, Stylish at a great price. Very pleased!
100% Polyester
Imported
Zipper closure
Machine Wash
Warm winter coat with faux trimmed hood
Zipper front jacket
Faux fur on hood, shiny gold hardware
Women's Warm Winter Coat with Faux Trimmed Hood

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's Soft Faux Leather Tote Shoulder Bag from Dreubea, Big Capacity Tassel Handbag

Women's Short Sleeve Tie Front Knot Casual Loose Fit Tee T-Shirt

Women's Grand Court Sneaker