Pajama Set for Women - Cotton Jersey Pajamas Women



These pajamas exceeded my expectations! Love them; well made, good sizing, nice looking, lovely colors (I got blue and then lavender), and especially - soft thick cotton, warm and comfortable, Also important, covers everything and legs don't ride up, I'm impressed - been looking for good basic pajamas in this kind of material. They're perfect for me.
These pajamas are made very well. The fabric is a good- quality, strong fabric that will last a long time. You must wash the pajamas first for a true fit. The top is not tight, but allows ample room without being too big. The bottom hem of the pajama shirt goes down far enough to almost completely cover my bottom. I am 5 feet 3 inches tall. The pants are not tight, but I personally prefer a longer rise because I like my pants to fit higher, more on the middle of my waist. These fit more on the lower part of the waist. But that is just personal preference. I still really like these pajamas. They are prettier in person. Each of my family members immediately commented on how pretty they are when they first saw me wear them. The pajamas are warm enough without being too warm. I did not want a heavy flannel since my body temperature fluctuates. The jersey fabric is very breathable without being too thin. The drawstring adjuster in the pants allows for a customized fit allowing room for my expanded stomach, avoiding having to worry about the elastic waistband stretching out making the pants eventually unwearable. I would definitely purchase another set in the future.
Love th PJ's. I did read the reviews before I ordered, most said they run a little on the large size. so I ordered a size smaller and they fit perfit.
Purchased pajamas for a hospital stay- loved the pretty colors, light weight, breathable fabric. Item delivered in timeframe promised; however, washed the pj's before wearing gentle cycle, hung to air dry, discovered a hole in the seam! Guess what? PajamaGram immediately contacted me with an apology and discussion on remedying the situation! Kudos PajamaGram for great customer care.
This is my third color, same style. I'm 5'8" 160lbs. I found the early 2 pair, size large, okay, but not quite as roomy as I like. This time, I bought extra large and it's better for me. Again, excellent quality. Note, I always wash my things in cold water, gentle, and turned inside out, coolest dryer setting. to avoid any wear and shrinkage.
Oh, wow. I bought a size up for my mastectomy surgery next week so everything will be loose, but these pajamas feel so good I may buy my correct size for later. I'm 5' 9" and weigh 180. My correct size would be probably be an XL, but this 1X will be just right for the weeks following surgery. Maybe I can dry it when it's time to go back to my regular size? Anyway, the stretch is lovely, the color (coral) is beautiful, and I am very pleased.
I bought these pjs the week before Christmas hoping to give have my daughters open them on Christmas Eve. When they arrived, I tried them on for the fit and realized that I should have bought us all the medium. I returned them the next day and reordered immediately. They arrived a few days later in time for Christmas Eve. My daughters were thrilled with them. They are soft and well made. They loved them so much, they wore them for three straight days over the holidays. My daughters are 5'6" and I am 5'2. The small fit perfectly, but since they are 95% cotton, I wanted them bigger for shrinkage. (you can see how much bigger they are on me). This photo was taken Christmas Eve before they were washed. They all shrunk a bit, and now they fit us much better. I washed them on gentle and dried them on low. I highly recommend them! You won't be disappointed.
Yes, these are too large. That being said, these pajamas are worth every penny. Not only do these pajamas hold their shape quite well, they also wash well, are comfortable and the button holes do not stretch out. The fabric is the perfect weight for year-round comfort if one is more cold natured as I am. The color is exactly as depicted in the photo. I am 5‘6“ and these pajamas do not drag the floor nor are they too short. I am high waisted, however. If one is shorter in the leg area, then these might be a little long. I did not notice shrinking after these were washed. If you like your pajamas on the loose side, I would buy them in the size you think you need. If you like them to fit more true to size, I would buy a size down from your normal size.
ROOMY FIT - Our PJs are designed to be relaxed & generously oversized. You may find they RUN LARGE. We recommend if you are between sizes, you SIZE DOWN one size smaller. See size chart below.
THE SOFTEST TOUCH - Double-brushed cotton jersey glides along the skin with a smooth caress that feels like you're FLOATING IN A CLOUD; Fabric stays soft, wash after wash, making them your most RELIABLE WOMEN'S PAJAMAS
GREAT FIT AND FUNCTION - Long-sleeve Women's Pajama Set includes a top with a chest pocket to KEEP SMALL ITEMS CLOSE like your glasses, contacts case or sleep mask; The comfy pajama pants have an ELASTIC, DRAWSTRING WAIST for a perfect fit
THE HIGHEST QUALITY - These FAVORITE PJ FOR WOMEN need to last forever and somehow feel as soft on day 500 as they did on day 1; Best-selling 2-piece PJs are designed for ULTIMATE COMFORT AND DURABILITY to prevent colors and fabric from fading
BOYFRIEND STYLE - Button-front Womens PJs are inspired by FAVORITE MENSWEAR STYLES; Long-sleeve top is classic and convenient with a notched collar and CHEST POCKET, and full-length pants with an ELASTIC, DRAWSTRING WAIST
FEMININE DETAIL - You should never have to sacrifice how you look in order to be comfortable; DELIGHTFUL PIPING adorns the trim on these lightweight pajamas, offering EYE-CATCHING STYLE that keeps bedtime beautiful
Pajama Set for Women - Cotton Jersey Pajamas Women
#Sleepwear #sleepwearMalang #sleepwearmurah #sleepwearsexy #sleepweardewasa #sleepwearanak #sleepwearThailandByAm #sleepwearlucu #sleepwearsatin #sleepwearbandung #SleepwearWanita #sleepwearimport #sleepwearkids #sleepwearpanjang #sleepwearindo #sleepwearindonesia #sleepwearmalaysia #sleepwearsurabaya #sleepwearcotton #sleepwears #sleepwearpremium #sleepwear #sleepwearcouple #sleepwearjakarta #sleepwearimportmurah #sleepwearforus #sleepwearbigsize #sleepweartogo #niarcollection #niarpajamas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's Soft Faux Leather Tote Shoulder Bag from Dreubea, Big Capacity Tassel Handbag

Women's Short Sleeve Tie Front Knot Casual Loose Fit Tee T-Shirt

Women's Grand Court Sneaker