Women Small Backpack with 9 Pockets Girls Cute Tiny Purses for Travel Everyday Bag Pack


I bought this to replace my old purse which was killing my shoulder and also was making a problem I have with my foot worse. I like that this can be used as a purse or a backpack—which takes weight off of the shoulders—and still looks nice. I had one woman ask me if it was a Kenneth Cole. The bear was taken off immediately, while cute it's not my style. After having this bag for a few moths the stitching along the front zipped pocket is coming out but everything else is still looking nice. I may purchase another in the future whenever the one I have gives out. Highly recommend this product
I love this backpack. I use it every day. It is very spacious and sturdy. The outside fits my phone perfectly. It is a medium size bag. My coworker saw me with it and purchased one of her own. She loves it too. I wasn't a fan of the little bear that came with it but i just gave it away
Decent size with lots of space and pockets. I gave the key chain to my sister because all I wanted was the bag. The inside material feels a little cheap but I don't have a problem with fraying or anything. Big enough for an iPad and a few small books. Perfect for summer
love this bag so much, im on my second one! Had the first one for two years, i wore it in every vacation i went on, which means it was packed with full water bottles, snacks and stuff i would purchase. Just recently broke but was definitely worth it for the price. The way the straps are, ur unable to open the bag while wearing it- good for avoiding theft!!!! Completely obsessed
Very cute bag suitable for all ages it can be used when traveling it has a very cute little teddy bear and it goes well with many outfits the straps are long enough to wear behind on the back and also on the side a product you must try
For my nieces birthday, I like that it's cute and girly without being pink or covered in sequin! Great mini backpack for her to carry items in especially when traveling. I love that it will match with any outfit and looks great!
So this backpack lasted me for almost 3 years
(bought March 2017!). So I can attest to its durability. Sadly the shoulder straps broke off today but that’s just from the wear and tear. It’s the only bag that I’ve use everyday for the last 2 years and I love taking this traveling. People complain about the straps blocking access to the bag but I see it as anti-theft. It feels more secure to carry around especially when traveling outside of the country. The back outer pocket is perfect for placing money in as it’s easily accessible but hard to pick pocket. The interior is great and spacious enough to carry a lot of stuff. Overall I’m super satisfied with this product and will be ordering a replacement
This purse is super adorable. I was worried about the sizing being off but it was perfect not too oversized and too small where nothing fits. My little princess now had a fancy bag just like mommy. I’m very pleased with the quality this purse. I was worried about it being cheap or breakfast but it’s very durable and omg adorable. I’m debating whether or not buying another one so we can be Twinsies lol.
It's versitile,carry as purse or backpack. Around your arm or if the shoulder even Cross body. Just love the way the adjustable strap's are made so you can have it your way lol how ever you desire to carry it. That little teddy bear is so cute. For the size of this it holds allot without looking like a huge bulky purse but yet can hold allot. Well made good quality,all the zippers an hardware is quality. I love how it's unzips all the way down, had The accordion style when you unzip it. You have a magnetic snap pocket for fast getting to in from and a zipper pocket on outside to. Inside you have 3 section for easy organization and getting to things fast. Middle part inside is a zipper section, one of the compartment gas pockets on the other side of another compartment you have another zipper pocket. Highly recommended I love it.
I really like the backpack itself because it was perfect for what I needed it for, but after five months of using it the straps are tearing off.
Came folded up and now has a permanent crease on the front pocket. The straps are folded as well and one of them kept lifting up and the other one has hardened and started to crack at the bends. Lining is paper. I'm overall really disappointed in the quality of it. I got a backpack for the same price at WALMART and nothing has gotten torn off or broken. I'd give it four stars for functionality and cuteness but two stars for quality.
Update: I contacted the seller about the backpack breaking so early, and they were kind enough to send me another backpack!
The seller was very kind about it, and great customer service giving it five stars!
PU Leather
Imported
polyester lining
Zipper closure
47" shoulder drop
Faux Leather frame
30 centimeters high
12 centimeters wide
A total of 9 pockets: 1 magnetic clasp closure front pocket and 1 zippered pocket on both front and backside and 6 interior pockets
Made of up, waterproof, with flat base to provide upright structure, soft leather-look outer and nylon lined interior
Zipper closure small sized backpack: Approx. 27cm l12cm w30cm h
Adjustable shoulder straps with buckle fastenings
Gold-tone hardware and tight stitching, with a cute bear pendant
Women Small Backpack with 9 Pockets Girls Cute Tiny Purses for Travel Everyday Bag Pack


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Womens Striped Off The Shoulder Tops 3 4 Flare Sleeve Tie Knot Blouses and Tops

Women's Grand Court Sneaker

Women's Short Sleeve Tie Front Knot Casual Loose Fit Tee T-Shirt