Womens Basic Solid Loose Fit Short Sleeve Tunic T Shirt




Super soft and comfortable!! True to size and the color was the same as the picture !! Definitely ordering more colors !!xD
LOVE this shirt! Comparable to the LLR Perfect Tee, but so much more affordable! The fabric is light weight, and the colors are vivid and beautiful. I'm 5'5, 165lbs and originally ordered a 1X, but it was too large. I reordered a large and it's perfect!
I lovvveee these shirts! They are so comfortable and they let air flow through to keep you cool while your covered well and stylish. I live in Florida and I ride a motorcycle , and in the summer it is super hot! I love wearing these shirts because they feel so great on. I am a Realtor as well and these are often my staples on hot days to throw in and go show houses . I have 3 black ones short sleeve shirts and 1 quarter sleeve black one. You can Through them on with a big necklace and earrings and Some lil pumps and BAAM you look fabulous.
I’m a fluffy girl lol and fuller around the waste, so the 3x fits perfect for women with thicker middle sections . One of the things I love about these shirts is that it camouflages your weight while maintaining your femininity because it fits your top and your bust tighter then it flairs out . I’ve tried other’s like this style, but none of them are like this brand . I have washed mine many times still holds up like new !!
I have many colors and just purchased 2 more in colors I didn’t have ! Heavy or not they are the perfect shirt for going out, to the beach , even to the gym lol. Buy one , you will see what I mean .
Super comfy. White was a little see trough so exchanging for a different color but love the shirts!!& I ended up getting two. I'm 5'3 129lbs and a small fit perfect!! Super soft material too!!
Was worried about ordering these because of low price and no feedback but I am extremely pleased! ! The length is great for leggings. I ordered an 2xl and I usually wear between a 16-18 on top. It fits well... perfect in the bust may even be a bit big in the belly area but that's better than too tight. Haven't washed so I don't know if they will shrink up any. Pretty vibrant teal color!
Very comfortable, long enough to wear with leggings. I am 5'10" so not everything is long enough for me to be comfortable to wear with leggings.
The bottom is nice an flowy, the arms are not to tight and it washes well. I washed it in cold water and hung it to dry on a clothes rack I would order additional colors
Seriously might be the best shirt I have ever worn. Flattering, comfortable. I will be buying more of these in different colors for sure.
I ordered 4 XL of these in different colors and i LOVE them. Very soft and fit great. Maybe a smidge to loose but I rather loose than tight. The length is great, covers my back side. I wear them with leggings and it covers all problem areas. I am 5'2 and 210 pounds.
Update: included pic of the white tunic.
I purchased this shirt looking for a less expensive alternative to the Lularoe Perfect T. The fit is amazing! The length is about the same as the LLR Perfect and the sizing is the same as well. Love this top!
Line Dry
BELAROI Tunic T Shirt with Flattering Drapes along the Front and Back
Premium Lightweight Fabric for Loose-fit Comfort / Featuring a Handkerchief Hem with Stretch
Pair with leggings, skinny jeans, boots and trendy items. You'll get lots of compliments in these tunics.
Occasion: Dating, Party, Evening, Casual, Travel, Home, Office, Vacation, Beach, etc.
Wash Instruction: Hand Wash Recommended; Machine Wash Cold / Do Not Bleach / Hang Or Line Dry; Please refer to the label inside the clothing. / Please refer to the size chart on Products Description.
Womens Basic Solid Loose Fit Short Sleeve Tunic T Shirt
#shirt #shirts #shirtless #shirtlessguys #shirtdesign #ShirtOfTheDay #shirtdress #shirtlessboys #shirtlessmen #shirtlessguy #shirtstyle #ShirtAndTie #shirtgede #shirtsforsale #shirtlessboy #shirtlessselfie #shirtmaker #shirtshop #shirttube #shirtph #shirtsph #ShirtlessHunk #shirtoff #shirting #shirtquotes #shirtmurah #shirtlessman #shirtprinting #shirtlessboyid #shirtprint
casual shirts for women casual shirts casual shirt women casual shirt casual shirts for men casual shirts for juniors casual shirt dresses for women casual shirt wear stylish shirts design casual long shirts casual top & shirts casual shirts shopping casual shirts under 500 womens casual shirts long sleeve womens casual shirts casual shirt dresses shirts for girls shirt and blouse designsshirts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women's Soft Faux Leather Tote Shoulder Bag from Dreubea, Big Capacity Tassel Handbag

Women's Short Sleeve Tie Front Knot Casual Loose Fit Tee T-Shirt

Women's Grand Court Sneaker